"Chad" woman beater gets 800 matches on dating app (experiment) šŸ˜‚

If you had a copy of the same man with the characteristics you wanted but one was shorter than you while the other was taller - who would you go for?

Is it a coin flip 50/50, non-preferential, totally arbitrary? Or do you want to look up at a man ready for a king's embrace with encompassing arms?:icon lol:
I am already married so canā€™t speak on this. I definitely didnā€™t have height as a criteria when choosing a spouse though. Had more important things to look for. I am related to tall men too so I see height as nothing exemplary. Itā€™s just genetics.

My point was women donā€™t all want an extremely tall man.

I am already married so canā€™t speak on this. I definitely didnā€™t have height as a criteria when choosing a spouse though. Had more important things to look for. I am related to tall men too so I see height as nothing exemplary. Itā€™s just genetics.

My point was women donā€™t all want an extremely tall man. Height doesnā€™t protect. Strength does.
I'm playing with you. Though height is a big boost (and is often preferential for women in the West), short dudes can easily get women if they have something to offer. I have a short friend and he never struggled to get women. He maximized game, charisma, and social influence.

Btw sis, have you been keeping up with the viral case of the 71yr old french man who was drugging his wife so he and dozens of men could rape her?

They have released some names of men who were involved in the rapes and guess what? At least 4 Muslim men names.. I knew we have alot of degenerate men who hide behind deen when it is suitable for them but this is next level. People from tiktok exposed their identities and the Muslim men were married family men! We have muslim fathers and husbands raping an unconscious old woman, with her husband. If you ask me, the real dajjal is men's phallus and alot of men are followers of the dajjal between their legs.
More than 100 men engaged in this and even the ones who refused to r-word her didnā€™t feel the need to inform the police. Imagine if we women come to the conclusion that most men are lowkey r-pists in hiding pretending to be family men? This is the type of rational men use against women that theyā€™ll use examples of 800 women liking a profile on a shallow dating site in which both men and women confess to not even bothering to read profiles.

The fact that some of them were Muslim doesnā€™t faze or surprise me. Unfortunately, you find degenerates of every walk of life, I just find it fascinating how such a thing can happen regularly for example men r-wording, abusing kids and overall murder of women and if we come up with a sweeping statement of most men being depraved that means weā€™re hateful feminists but itā€™s totally ok for men to believe that 800 women liking a profile means women like abusers and then we wonder why we have a huge case of abusive men. Imagine a whole thread of men thinking women want men that hit them and then we struggle to understand why we have an abuse epidemic?

Lookism is real but the blackpool isn't
Of course it is. You donā€™t need the internet to tell you this. Itā€™s like saying water is wet. In the initial stages of courtship, appearances are a big factor.

Both men and women want to be with people they find good looking. Men want this even more than women and put good looks above many things and thatā€™s a well established phenomenon. For some reason incels, redpillers and young men who donā€™t leave their house are only finding out now that women too care about looks and canā€™t accept it and frame it as bad and come up with extreme examples that arenā€™t the norm.

I'm playing with you. Though height is a big boost (and is often preferential for women in the West), short dudes can easily get women if they have something to offer. I have a short friend and he never struggled to get women. He maximized game, charisma, and social influence.
Most of the young Somali men are tall !

There will always be the outliers. Women with already underlying issues can't separate reality from fiction and may seek to replay these dynamics in their real lives. Majority people watch dark shows for entertainment. Similar to how alot of people enjoy watching zombie movies but less than 5% of these people will volunteer to spend time with a cannibal tribe in the amazon šŸ™ƒ

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Again I didnā€™t say most women world wide, just the ones in the west. Almost all the women I know relatives/friends/coworkers/etc are into murder shit :mjkkk:

As for enjoying darker content I get it, personally though I hate horror movies, and also turn away from the tv anytime thereā€™s a close up of an injection (needle). Iā€™m a giant pussy and donā€™t enjoy getting scared for fun

I remember years ago an ex of mine didnā€™t believe me when it came to horror stuff and she dragged me to a haunted house, basically I paid 50$ for a set of tickets just to get kicked out and banned within first 2 minutes. I punched and broke some guys nose cause he popped and scared me. :mjdontkno:
alhamdullilah no cops were called

Again I didnā€™t say most women world wide, just the ones in the west. Almost all the women I know relatives/friends/coworkers/etc are into murder shit :mjkkk:

As for enjoying darker content I get it, personally though I hate horror movies, and also turn away from the tv anytime thereā€™s a close up of an injection (needle). Iā€™m a giant pussy and donā€™t enjoy getting scared for fun

I remember years ago an ex of mine didnā€™t believe me when it came to horror stuff and she dragged me to a haunted house, basically I paid 50$ for a set of tickets just to get kicked out and banned within first 2 minutes. I punched and broke some guys nose cause he popped and scared me. :mjdontkno:
alhamdullilah no cops were called

Now @Hodan from HR and I have the right to assume most of you lot want promiscuous women or to force them into that. Letā€™s be real itā€™s a billion dollar industry and the demand is so high that the evil amongst your gender are even grooming and kidnapping young women to supply the demand.

What I mentioned will always be more than any niche interest of a minority of women being into serial killers or abusers. This interest is the oldest professions and cost the lives of millions of women.

Now @Hodan from HR and I have the right to assume most of you lot want promiscuous women or to force them into that. Letā€™s be real itā€™s a billion dollar industry and the demand is so high that the evil amongst your gender are even grooming and kidnapping young women to supply the demand.

What I mentioned will always be more than any niche interest of a minority of women being into serial killers or abusers. This interest is the oldest professions and cost the lives of millions of women.

Yes youā€™re right. Itā€™s my fault and I encourage kidnapping of young women and I also spend my paychecks on only fans and prostitution rather than my family :kodaksmiley:

Like itā€™s insane the adversarial energy you coming in with!
Not once did I insinuate or said that women want murderers/etc all I said is I noticed that a lot of women consume content relating to crime. My own sister who is Mashallah a great woman and mother enjoyed that stuff ever since she was kid, not once did me or anyone thought she was gonna seek a criminal.
But due to men watching/consuming you going to take a direct antagonist approach and talk as if I as an individual part take in this. Forget only fans, I donā€™t even watch ā€¦ā€¦but you already made up your mind.

Go on nonetheless, tell me more on how Iā€™m facilitating the black market of sexual deviancy. :kodaksmiley:

Yeah women love danger it's built in. narcissism, machiavellianism. due to the confidence, unpredictability, and dominance the traits project, which can create a sense of excitement and intrigue for them.
And you could oppositely say all men are big dumb brutes with nothing inside their heads, but that ainā€™t true for all men is it? Same logic applies to the fairer sex, sure thereā€™s women who fit the description youā€™ve mentioned above but youā€™ll find theyā€™re not the majority. Women exhibit a plethora of traits and personalities, they arenā€™t a monolith.

Yes youā€™re right. Itā€™s my fault and I encourage kidnapping of young women and I also spend my paychecks on only fans and prostitution rather than my family :kodaksmiley:
Youā€™ve missed the point of my post. I was saying that people canā€™t assume that women want criminal or abusive men for simply consuming such material, the same way we all know that most men donā€™t want to start a relationship with a woman with a promiscuous woman despite how massive an industry the s$x one is. I only spoke about kidnapping and the like to show you unfortunately how much the demand is for a subsection of reprehensible men but even then, I donā€™t think any sane man will come to the conclusion that most men want this.

I never insinuated ANYTHING about you lol. Not at all. I was simply illustrating how silly the black pill argument is.

Youā€™ve missed the point of my post. I was saying that people canā€™t assume that women want criminal or abusive men for simply consuming such material, the same way we all know that most men donā€™t want to start a relationship with a woman with a promiscuous woman despite how massive an industry the s$x one is. I only spoke about kidnapping and the like to show you unfortunately how much the demand is for a subsection of reprehensible men but even then, I donā€™t think any sane man will come to the conclusion that most men want this.

I never insinuated ANYTHING about you lol. Not at all. I was simply illustrating how silly the black pill argument is.

I never insinuated that women that enjoy such shows are into killers/criminals, even used my own sister as an example, happily married to a great Somali man. I just find it odd that a large amount of women like shows like that, same reason why people would look at people that into farm simulation games weird but will never farm in real lifeā€¦.

I never insinuated that women that enjoy such shows are into killers/criminals, even used my own sister as an example, happily married to a great Somali man. I just find it odd that a large amount of women like shows like that, same reason why people would look at people that into farm simulation games weird but will never farm in real lifeā€¦.
Ah ok, I was talking about the content of OP. We are both saying the same thing. Online and even the content people consume is different to what they actually value in a partner. A woman watching horror or criminals is probably entertained by the fear aspect and curiosity but in real life, sheā€™d vomit and bulk at the idea of even being near such a man.

Understood, just wanted to be clear. Youā€™re right though even from school some of them were quite popular with the ladies. They usually had good personalities that were alluring.

Most of us live cushy safe lives and watch them to be aware, learn, escape from reality, or to become more appreciative of our peace. Plethora of reasons actually. Some people lead crazy lives. I used to watch them a lot more than I do now too just for entertainment (not the actual cases) as I enjoyed the storytelling of the speakers. Itā€™s horrid to say but itā€™s the truth. But learned how much impacting gruesome details could impact my psyche so stopped listening and watching all but one regularly.

Bari

Garabsare
Its either looks, money , status or something you else you have to offer. The best of them may value potential but yh as a man you always have to bring something.