Chunkz is canceled?

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
Your people kill mine in mass, throw them in mass graves and try to take our land, don’t lecture me, fix your savage folks up first :camby:
I’m not “my people” I am only one human their sins are not mine but that gives no one to hate a whole ethnic group because of their actions may Allah guide both you and my people

I’m not “my people” I am only one human their sins are not mine but that gives no one to hate a whole ethnic group because of their actions may Allah guide both you and my people

giphy.gif

As much as I dislike chunks, we all know they're hating and just wanna drag him down. Where was this energy when Amir Khan was exposed wanking on Skype? These Arabs and Asians are getting too comfortable, it's about time we patterned them. I would still choose an atheist Somali over a Muslim Arab/Asian, I share something stronger than religion with my Somali brother.

Usheeg saxib!!!!!! These Arab booty clappers on twitter are the ones giving these folks confidence.

The way they are so up their fuutos is beyond me. I think the Somali community has a lot of khanis farahs that fetishsise Arab men.

The Muslim community in the U.K. are a bunch of extremists that don’t know how to mind their business. Once you make a mistake your done for in their eyes. Go back and see how they treated Dina Tokio for removing her hijab. Is as if you killed one of their parents.

Usheeg saxib!!!!!! These Arab booty clappers on twitter are the ones giving these folks confidence.

The way they are so up their fuutos is beyond me. I think the Somali community has a lot of khanis farahs that fetishsise Arab men.
look at his bio :mjlol:. Akh-Right Somali incels always cuck to arabs:susp:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋

I've always said this and I will always say it again, I'm a Somali first and a muslim second. Funny thing is, I've got some idiots like that in my social circle. If they bent over any further, they could probably touch the ground with their nose.

Religion has literally become a tool to enslave others, like an asian/arab guy would feel comfortable enough to bad-mouth a fellow Somali because of their philosophical/theological views, and legit expect you to take their side because of Islam.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
reminds me of when all those influencers got cancelled over tweets they made a long time ago and all those people were cancelled by their own fan base and even tho chunks had one of his tweets exposed for being “anti-black” he still wasn’t cancelled cuz the Somalis stuck up for him. Chunkz will never be cancelled. Point blank

I've always said this and I will always say it again, I'm a Somali first and a muslim second. Funny thing is, I've got some idiots like that in my social circle. If they bent over any further, they could probably touch the ground with their nose.

Religion has literally become a tool to enslave others, like an asian/arab guy would feel comfortable enough to bad-mouth a fellow Somali because of their philosophical/theological views, and legit expect you to take their side because of Islam.

You’d never see an Arab side with an ajnabi muslim over their own, it’s only non arab muslims that have that “Ummah first” mindset. LOL pathetic AF

I agree with what you said walaal. It’s quite sad to see. There are a lot of overly “religious” Somalis who are against nationalism. Taking pride in your country and flag is haram in their eyes when Saudi Arabia themselves are nationalistic, they only use religion as a tool to push their own agenda on to other Muslim countries, they couldn’t care less about Muslim brotherhood.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
You’d never see an Arab side with an ajnabi muslim over their own, it’s only non arab muslims that have that “Ummah first” mindset. LOL pathetic AF
Few years ago when I was doing my undergraduate, there was a christian Lebanese guy and a Saudi guy, as well as other muslim khalijis on my programme. The Lebanese guy was legit called Michael, so for banter I was taking the piss out of his name one day and telling him how unfortunate he was to be an arab but still come out with the wrong religion and name, the Lebanese guy didn't even deep it and was just laughing along, until I literally got ripped to shreds by the Khalijis, heck I even got reported to the Dean and programme leader for religious discrimination by them. It was an eye opening experience for me to say the least.

I’m Muslim and Somali so the two are important to me. But I’ll always have the back of my Somalis, tbh I don’t feel much affinity towards ajanabis, and they feel the same about me.

Somalis are a polarizing group; you either love us or hate us :icon lol:. But I can say 100% I wouldn’t want to be anything else.