Chunkz is canceled?

I’m Muslim and Somali so the two are important to me. But I’ll always have the back of my Somalis, tbh I don’t feel much affinity towards ajanabis, and they feel the same about me.

Somalis are a polarizing group; you either love us or hate us :icon lol:. But I can say 100% I wouldn’t want to be anything else.

Same here. If I disagree with the person I will voice this private but would never do this in front of foreigners.

I went to a school with a handful of Somali girls and they were always at each others throats but nice to others. Even ajnabis would ask me why they were behaving like that. :dead:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
I’m Muslim and Somali so the two are important to me. But I’ll always have the back of my Somalis, tbh I don’t feel much affinity towards ajanabis, and they feel the same about me.

Somalis are a polarizing group; you either love us or hate us :icon lol:. But I can say 100% I wouldn’t want to be anything else.
Gobanimo, you've got my respect.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
let guess get this straight so sunburnt snorlax is getting cancelled for saying the most generic joke in all of history by some unwashed dried up seagull piss. I hope that the useless ingrains of british twitter and jobless americans sumoaliens end these fools'es carries.

You’d never see an Arab side with an ajnabi muslim over their own, it’s only non arab muslims that have that “Ummah first” mindset. LOL pathetic AF
Loads of Arabs and Asians attack Adam salah I don’t think is a race issue I like chunkz but he needs to stop saying Islamic terms in vain in his videos

Trending