Colourism

Status
Not open for further replies.
funny how parents/elders further perpetuate the whole colorism issue/hatred of darkskin...but then you look at ppl back in Somalia :what1:

3fe9df4d1f7c92d47fea5ce8957c0a8f.jpg

'Casaan qurux kama tagana' - Guilty as charged :icon lol: At the same time I feel like Somalis in the diaspora are the least 'colourist'. At least from personal experience.

It's a problem, but it's overblown. It's not really colorism, it's that most Somalis only find Caucasoid features to be attractive. It's uncommon to see colorism. Only 1 in 100 might have it.

It's a problem, but it's overblown. It's not really colorism, it's that most Somalis only find Caucasoid features to be attractive. Most Somalis have the Caucasoid obsession. It's uncommon to see colorism. Only 1 in 100 might have it.
That's because we WAZ CACUSOID
tmp_26967-What-Roll-Safe-Thinking-Meme849451842.jpg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
its not even colorism, its more like anti-Madowism :russ:

if ur lightskin but got a big nose and/or Madow hair its a wrap for u :russ:

Can you control yourself? you sound like a pervy pig.

You couldn't keep that you are light skinned to yourself so maha? Why isku faninayy? You might be short with san buuran and be lightskinned

You must be ugly dhuxul girl to get triggered like this, I'm waiting on your Youtube channel :mjlol::russ:

Bohol

VIP
So which girls here in SS have dark skin? direct us to the darkies so we can lynch ... i mean eat the chocolate. :siilaanyosmile:

Genie

The last suugo bender
Colorism isn't a problem. Somalis would rather marry a good looking dark women than an ugly light one

I've actually seen this in Hargeisa , bleaching is seen as a disgusting act and if a woman is seen as so much of a face mask on even Qasil (in public), rumours will spread about her bleaching 'issues' and her beauty will therefore not count as its 'artificial' , its actually kindda sad, Women avoid wearing masks in public unlike when the bleaching epidemic took hold women would go out an about, to neighbours house or whatnot with their qasil on and hair rollers visible under their qarbasar. Now ... not so much.

Light skin over there is pretty , but most likely seen by others as artificial due to bleaching
Dark skin also pretty , but usually the girls have low self esteem , because of the confidence some bleached up xalimo's have, throws the dark skin girls off.

All in All its very complex , the government horta should ban all bleaching products :fittytousand:

I've actually seen this in Hargeisa , bleaching is seen as a disgusting act and if a woman is seen as so much of a face mask on even Qasil (in public), rumours will spread about her bleaching 'issues' and her beauty will therefore not count as its 'artificial' , its actually kindda sad, Women avoid wearing masks in public unlike when the bleaching epidemic took hold women would go out an about, to neighbours house or whatnot with their qasil on and hair rollers visible under their qarbasar. Now ... not so much.

Light skin over there is pretty , but most likely seen by others as artificial due to bleaching
Dark skin also pretty , but usually the girls have low self esteem , because of the confidence some bleached up xalimo's have, throws the dark skin girls off.

All in All its very complex , the government horta should ban all bleaching products :fittytousand:
Diana ha burborto:fittytousand:

TBH I find any faarax bragging about being Lightskin to be a Beta..

Gone are those days where faaraxs were rugged, tough, and no one could have stood up to them.

Now we got BetaCucks bragging about their soft hair and light skin colour... No wonder people refer to you guys as feminine.. :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.