Colourism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
TBH I find any faarax bragging about being Lightskin to be a Beta..

Gone are those days where faaraxs were rugged, tough, and no one could have stood up to them.

Now we got BetaCucks bragging about their soft hair and light skin colour... No wonder people refer to you guys as feminine.. :mjlol:

Trust me whatever happened to rugged , masculine, veiny handed, testosterone filled men :banderas::ahh:

I keep saying i'm born in the wrong damn generation. :mjcry:

Trust me whatever happened to rugged , masculine, veiny handed, testosterone filled men :banderas::ahh:

They used to exist,

Man I'm telling you, gone are those days where Faaraxs would Arm Wrestle, discuss business ideas, and planned great things..

Now we got Gossipers, Female chasing, Appearance concerned faarax's...

I wanna go back to the Pre War Somalia :banderas:

I've tried alright, no matter what I put my hands through, the moment I put a bit of lotion on for my face, they go back to being pretty :uCkf6mf:

Genie

The last suugo bender
They used to exist,

Man I'm telling you, gone are those days where Faaraxs would Arm Wrestle, discuss business ideas, and planned great things..

Now we got Gossipers, Female chasing, Appearance concerned faarax's...

I wanna go back to the Pre War Somalia :banderas:

Sooo mahaaaaa :kendrickcry:

I've tried alright, no matter what I put my hands through, the moment I put a bit of lotion on for my face, they go back to being pretty :uCkf6mf:

Use the grip strength stuff
skd190674sdc_XS.jpg

Buy and use this daily and you might have a chance with @shan-futo-le :siilaanyolaugh:

Use the grip strength stuff
skd190674sdc_XS.jpg

Buy and use this daily and you might have a chance with @shan-futo-le :siilaanyolaugh:

loool. I'm not worried about grip strength. Unfortunately, I think it's a combination of genetics and an obsessive need to wash my hands with lukewarm water. When I do go gym, I almost always wear gloves. I suppose I've never given it an opportunity to get calloused. Perhaps I should start applying face lotion with my inner wrists..but once you start doing that your masculinity is at a point of no return :icon lol:

Colourism is an issue which is why a good portion of the population are bleaching back home.
"Doqon iyo habeen ba madow"

At the end of the day we're Africans, who adapted to survive near the equator. That's why we have such skin tone diversity, a beautiful thing. If you allow yourself to feel inferior because of skin tone your already losing. If we were living how our ancestors lived, we'd all be dhuxul as hell. Colourism is simply kibir entertained by fools.

Status
Not open for further replies.