Comedy: Ethiopian Hercules 🇪🇹 threatened Somalis, Egyptians and Sudanis and said he will knock them out

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Team ONLF&ICU
IMG_1656.png

Comedy: Ethiopian 🇪🇹 Hercules said he will knock out Somalis 🇸🇴 , Sudanis 🇸🇩 and Egyptians🇪🇬 . He said yall shouldn’t underestimate #Habeshas (Ethiopians) https://x.com/Eripost91/status/1837642179604357476

EritreanPost_

Last edited:

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
@Pastoralist @Khaemwaset @Zak12 @haye haye @CABDULWALI XASAN.

He basically said Somalis are a fart. He will knock out/ k Somalis, Sudanis and Egyptians. Don’t underestimate Habeshas (Ethiopians)

Fes is Amharic and means fart. Manu Somali means who are the Somalis.

I don’t know how Ethiopians have these self confidence but I died from laughing 😂 https://www.reddit.com/r/Eritrea/s/Mr7bQKhtgS
He doesn’t have the enough mass to match the confidence. Black belt means something though. Arrogance would be his downfall as martial artists don’t outwardly look for confrontation, or they’re taught not to.

EritreanPost_

Disgraceful to call yourself Hercules with that disgusting protudruding belly. Having a xamaali build doesn’t make anyone admire you at all
He is Ethiopian Muslim. he calls himself Habesha, has a beard and says Bismillah before he eats raw meat.

But damn he hates Somalis saying we are habeshas we eat Somalis.

The Somali hate among Ethiopians goes beyong religious and ethnic identities 😹

View attachment 343553
Comedy: Ethiopian 🇪🇹 Hercules said he will knock out Somalis 🇸🇴 , Sudanis 🇸🇩 and Egyptians🇪🇬 . He said yall shouldn’t underestimate #Habeshas (Ethiopians) https://x.com/Eripost91/status/1837642179604357476

This guy is no taller than 5'6 and any weight not more than 155. The average Somalia and Eritrean is at 6'0 foot and up. I bet someone can grab other of us wrist with one hand and chock his out with the other hand :drakelaugh:

He is Ethiopian Muslim. he calls himself Habesha, has a beard and says Bismillah before he eats raw meat.

But damn he hates Somalis saying we are habeshas we eat Somalis.

The Somali hate among Ethiopians goes beyong religious and ethnic identities 😹

I dont mean to paint with a broad brush but to be honest, and generally, Ethiopian Muslims of all kinds (obviously this does not include Somalis). Are very nominal Muslims.

They seem to be Muslim in only name and as a cultural identifier, they are not guided by Islamic principles but are fervently submissive to their christian zionist overlords against Muslims.

They praise the fact that they can find pictures of their imams hold the hands or kissng the hands of some priest. They happily will attack other Muslims with their christian overlords, though they themselves are barred from power.

You can even observe it on the random ethio Muslims who post here sometimes.

They are unique in that sense, I havent seen a group like them.

I remember @Idilinaa recently posted a historical account of them by an Arab Muslim who mentioned even centuries ago they seemed to be nominal Muslims while in contrast Somalis were very devout.

Does not seem like much has changed.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Wallahi he must got Supreme level Rizz pulling macaan gyal while looking like that.

He needs to start a podcast instead of beefing the mandem

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Terminal gyno, likely excess visceral fat by the prodigious developing belly... I give our mountain nigga cousin 30 more years max before heart disease and diabetes fully strike and those limbs he thinks are gonna punch up Somalis and Eritreans need amputation. Self-own will be the end of this tale, I'm afraid.

Let us make dua for him.
Prayer Hands Pray GIF by Adult Swim

Idilinaa

(Graduated)
I dont mean to paint with a broad brush but to be honest, and generally, Ethiopian Muslims of all kinds (obviously this does not include Somalis). Are very nominal Muslims.

They seem to be Muslim in only name and as a cultural identifier, they are not guided by Islamic principles but are fervently submissive to their christian zionist overlords against Muslims.

They praise the fact that they can find pictures of their imams hold the hands or kissng the hands of some priest. They happily will attack other Muslims with their christian overlords, though they themselves are barred from power.

You can even observe it on the random ethio Muslims who post here sometimes.

They are unique in that sense, I havent seen a group like them.

Being pro-ethiopian nationalist while being Muslim or Oromo, is stockholm syndrome galore, nevermind the religious solidarity aspect of it. If we look at how the state ideology is built on persecuting and subjugating both of those groups from the inception of their modern history.

And then when you realize the people that helped aid them and defend against it was the Somalis.

They are mostly busy unaliving and graping eachother nowadays for political dominance, to be pre-occupied with Muslims. But historically they really collectively hated Muslims and were plotting to wipe them out of existence any given chance they got.

Habesha Christians hate Habesha Muslims and even Oromo christians strongly despise Muslim Oromo's, its deeply embeded idealogy.

''There was the strongest hate from the Christian side towards the Muslims''

''Somali supported the Muslims and Haile Selassie supported the Christians''

2PXAEJ6.png

Same even during the Derg, a column from 1987 documenting interviews by Ethiopian Muslim refugees in Somalia : Their Christian Church Patriarchs would issue decrees to destroy the Muslims. ''Korans destroyed, koranic schools closed, prayers forbidden, and mosqes destroyed. Their materials were desecrated by the army who used them to construct state buildings

Ethiopia: 'Destroy the Muslims'

But you are right though, they will unite with their christian counterparts that despises them to come at Somalis.

Many of them were allied with the Christians against the Muslims/Somalis throughout the medieval period who by in large came to free and liberate them. I honestly think it's some sort of survival tactic , like the portuguese said about Afar/Danakil ''out of self perservation'' they were submissive to them.

Somalis historically just possessed greater strenght and resource advantage to match against the Christians.

I remember @Idilinaa recently posted a historical account of them by an Arab Muslim who mentioned even centuries ago they seemed to be nominal Muslims while in contrast Somalis were very devout.

Does not seem like much has changed.

Yeah it was Afar. It was both Al-Hayim the Yemeni called their King Kamil Al-Dankali ''Muslim in name only'' and Murad who called them Muslim Kaffirs

a5Fz3iX.png

Y7gge9w.png

and it continues to this day. Nothing has changed, it's not just Ethiopians even Swahilis were seen as mostly nominal in comparison to Somalis, who was always described as a staunchly devout and practicing. This is why the Swahili coast was occupied for a long time and portuguese were unsuccessful in occupying Somalia and had to attack us from a distance. Somalis resisted the strongest out of religious devotion and duty to protect their land and religion. Thats why you have more detailed written accounts of the swahili coast and their inner working by the portuguese because of that long occupation but you don't have that with Somalis which are brief impressions passing by.

We are seen as the keepers and defender of Islam in the region, that why there is the most pronounced Islamophobia towards us and consolidated agenda. Even in the diaspora. Others tend to drop or shy away from expressing their Muslim faith in fear of condemnation, ridicule or persecution and try to fit in to appease those around them. With us it's the opposite.

Last edited: