Comment under this Tiktok is crazy bro

What do you see? I don’t have tik tok
It started last week, around Thursday. That’s when I saw a bunch of hate against us being pushed out on TikTok and Twitter. It’s so random that it seems coordinated all the accounts posting the hate were new. It’s reasonable to assume it’s some type of group doing this they all know each other.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
It started last week, around Thursday. That’s when I saw a bunch of hate against us being pushed out on TikTok and Twitter. It’s so random that it seems coordinated all the accounts posting the hate were new. It’s reasonable to assume it’s some type of group doing this they all know each other.
It’s definitely being pushed. Twitter makes sense because of Elon musk but tiktok? Does tiktok not have rules against hate speech?

I’m glad she’s complaining about it. She’s pretty so if they’re insulting her looks in those comments they’re doing it out of jealousy and to make her feel bad about herself.

I saw an Eritrean make a similar video because people were insulting her features and the comments were not insulting her in the slightest when she was not pretty. Mathows were lying and saying she looked good. They really do just hate us
It's very clear they have cuqdaad against us

The hate against Somalis is so forced. Nevertheless, I’m glad that more and more Somalis are realizing this and speaking out. We need to fight fire with fire. It’s impressive how much energy they’ve spent on this one-sided conflict. Somalis haven’t targeted madows for a long time. Their obsession needs to be studied.
It's a combination of our religion,features and islolation,they can't understand how dark skinned Africans don't mingle with other Africans

Completely agree. I hope this brings Somalis closer together.

The incels need to behave too because it’s been Somali girls that I’ve seen doing most of the defending and dragging. Stop hating on your own people ffs
But when I say it I get nuked with qashins. :westbrookswag:

I find it funny that Somali creators on TikTok are silent when it comes to anti Somali rhetoric from madows. I know it’s other races coming for us too but it’s mostly them

This Is Interesting Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Trending