Comment under this Tiktok is crazy bro

I find it funny that Somali creators on TikTok are silent when it comes to anti Somali rhetoric from madows. I know it’s other races coming for us too but it’s mostly them

This Is Interesting Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
Yup hell ya I've been saying this. I've been warning you guys about these ethnic coons. They're completely brainwashed into madownimo. They even backdoor other ethnic Somalis for virtue points, it's crazy.

Last edited:
Yup hell ya I've been saying this. I've been warning you guys about these ethnic coons. They're completely brainwashed into madownimo. They even backdoor other ethnic Somalis for virtue points, it's crazy.
No backbone at all. Most of the negative comments that I’ve seen today on Twitter and TikTok are from madows. Why do you think I don’t care when the “Somali trolls” come for them.

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
On a serious note. Somalis should only interact within our group even in social media. Inside jokes, content and discussions are the way forward because the alternative is to be with people who will use you as a punchline but expect you to down for them.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Absolutely

Too many Somalis are too naive to see the resentment and pure xasiidnimo from other groups including fellow Muslims. You have madow Muslims siding with kuffar madows against us and Malaysians and Pakistanis bragging about fighting alongside the Americans in the 90s against Somalis .

Our people need to start operating like the Jews where it’s us against the world.

The comments are coming for her precisely because she seems so bothered by the tweet. It shows them that they are able to upset some of us. She shouldn’t have given them that satisfaction.

Trending

Latest posts