Confusion about the Oromo people?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Damn yall are salty af. Just cus they make business in PL and SL you're calling them expansionist? So what does that make Somalis in the west and other parts of Africa? At least Oromos don't live in poverty and make gangbangs! they migrate just like any other people. Own up.
oficial map of ethiopia federal states
Map-blank-1024x830.jpg

here's the map of a proposed independant oromo state pushed by oromo nationalist
Oromiyaa.jpg

I was very naive about these people. For years, I thought they were peaceful miskeens, who were coming and settling in Somali region of Ethiopia, and Somaliland and Puntland, for a better life. I used to condemn my fellow Somalis, of their hate and distrust of these people.......

That was until two years ago, when these people started attacking and massacring innocent Somalis, living in their lands, the reason being: an Oromo had become Prime Minister.

Then, my eyes opened up, of how expansionist they are, even more expansionist than Amharas. Hence them flooding SL and PL. Infact, these lot are far worse than Amharas. With Amharas, you know what they want and what to expect from them. These lot though: hide behind the "Cushitic" and "Muslim" cards.

they are animals that Ogaden to to fend off for centuries by brute force, the only two who understand them are Ogaden and ahmaar, Ogaden made them muslims, ahmaar made them gaalo, the middle stayed pagan,

this is the qashin Ogaden had to defend from somalis for centuries yall had it easy wallahi, we suffered from keep these people with swords,

they have so much cuqdad, they claim hargeysa, afgoye etc were robbed from them, never mind Qoraxey, lol

they act maskiin but will rape, loot and burn females, kids, they are like hawiye and marehan in mind set, waa xoolo

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Those are extremists...
these were the same extremist slaughtering somalis and taking there villages.
these ''extremist'' have taken over dir dhabe with habehsa and renamed it to ''dire dawa'' they been harasing gurgura clan to identify as oromo who the city belongs to.

Azania

I have no mouth & I must scream
They are the half brother of Somal.

Two Brothers.

Somali --married Arab

Oromo- married Kenya Bantu
Edo sometimes we are confused where the attacks are coming and why take Ls ona daily, not realizing our edo has been rigging the game against us
:liberaltears:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Edo sometimes we are confused where the attacks are coming and why take Ls ona daily, not realizing our edo has been rigging the game against us
:liberaltears:

We will rise again Somaliyeey, one day

They're eastern Cushites like Somalis, in fact they're the closest Cushites to Somalis as Somalis split off from Oromos thousands of years. An offshoot if you will. They originate from southern Ethiopia but nobody is really sure.

Some of them assimilated Omotes and created large Omotic-Oromo groups like the Sidamo. However they're still mostly Cushites.
Interesting. Did you infer this from credible sources or personal speculations?

Interesting. Did you infer this from credible sources or personal speculations?
Both. Since there's no real answer I made my assumption based on the fact that Somalis and Oromos both moved from Ogaden area but at different time periods. Plus the fact that we're extremely similar in terms of DNA. This is one of the theories, not saying it's definitely the right one but it's what seems the most logical to me.

Can someone break down to me their ethnic roots, are they interlinked with Somali groups? Or they are purely Ethiopian ethnic group with Somali roots?

yes we Oromos are indeed related to somalis, afars, the sidama, the konso and many others.
we also have more Muslims than the entire somali population, just so you guys know.

and to you somalis disrespecting us oromos: what is your feeling of superiority based on? is it based on fear of Allah and acting upon his religion? I doubt it.
How many of you actually prayed your 5 lately? fajr?
smh.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
yes we Oromos are indeed related to somalis, afars, the sidama, the konso and many others.
we also have more Muslims than the entire somali population, just so you guys know.

and to you somalis disrespecting us oromos: what is your feeling of superiority based on? is it based on fear of Allah and acting upon his religion? I doubt it.
How many of you actually prayed your 5 lately? fajr?
smh.
Why are you here nigga :draketf:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Cause I can. Perhaps I can teach some of you uncivilized brothers of mine, some manners, and history of Ummata Oromo. lol
I don't mean it like that you don't post for 2 months and then the second ur peopledem get dissed u hop on the thread with quickness :drakewtf:

Anytime an ethnicity gets dissed on sspot some 3 year old accounts with 50 posts come outta nowhere and start talking hot wtf is this :mindblown:

I don't mean it like that you don't post for 2 months and then the second ur peopledem get dissed u hop on the thread with quickness :drakewtf:

Anytime an ethnicity gets dissed on sspot some 3 year old accounts with 50 posts come outta nowhere and start talking hot wtf is this :mindblown:

Yes sir, have to stand for my people, the same way you would.
I know Somalis in real life bro, none of them are as rude and arrogant as some of you on here, we are just different as Oromos, we tend to observe more, then react, we are more quiet, and calculative. And more united than y'all too, Alhamdulilah. We can both learn a lot from each other.
Somalis rubbed off on us, now oromos love guns and put down their dulas [sticks] lol.

Trending

Latest posts