Confusion about the Oromo people?

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Yes sir, have to stand for my people, the same way you would.
I know Somalis in real life bro, none of them are as rude and arrogant as some of you on here, we are just different as Oromos, we tend to observe more, then react, we are more quiet, and calculative. And more united than y'all too, Alhamdulilah. We can both learn a lot from each other.
Somalis rubbed off on us, now oromos love guns and put down their dulas [sticks] lol.
You man get dissed left and right on mereja forum by amhaaro wastemans wheres the same energy at over there? You not riding out for your niggas over there my guy laakin you wanna lash out on the muslims goofkid where you live

You man get dissed left and right on mereja forum by amhaaro wastemans wheres the same energy at over there? You not riding out for your niggas over there my guy laakin you wanna lash out on the muslims goofkid where you live

I am on there as well and handle them quite well, and I am not on here dissing somalis, not all of them at least, but the ignorant ones who feel the need to disrespect oromos.
i live in texas.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I am on there as well and handle them quite well, and I am not on here dissing somalis, not all of them at least, but the ignorant ones who feel the need to disrespect oromos.
i live in texas.
Okok good aslong as you don't rock with them christian hayawaans we can come to an agreement :nvjpqts:

Oromo are our brothers end of the day :nvjpqts:

Okok good aslong as you don't rock with them christian hayawaans we can come to an agreement :nvjpqts:

Oromo are our brothers end of the day :nvjpqts:

somalis are good people for the most part bro. i know them very well.
my father was an OLF soldier and got training from siad barres govt.
he lived in mogadishu from 78 to about 81, Allah yarhamu.

now look, our border in ethiopia, with somalis, is peaceful. from moyale to dire dhawa to elsewhere. Alhamdulilah, may it remain that way- Ameen!

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I like Oromo people, very nice people and sometimes you can not tell who is Somali or who is Oromo based on looks :)

Trending

Latest posts