Could you become a spy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of you are suspect in my eyes now.

Scum.

If I would join anything I would join the airforce though. its because I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege.

Thank you for being so understanding.

delete ur account :mjlol:

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Alrighty thank u, I heard about borgen and it's been on my watch list for awhile. I heard the killing is good.

Anyway back to the topic at hand :ufdup:

Since ur such a somali patriot. Would you infiltrate deep into our enemy's territory, the habbashi, blend in with them and eat raw meat in order to serve ur country? :stevej:
I would eat raw pig and cut off my shins to blend in for Somalia. :fittytousand:

tumblr_mckx4dfN6F1r0d312o1_1280.png

I was approached by federal police once to spy on the community in mosques years ago. I was Salafi back then and told them to get lost. I was so angry and offended. They gave me their card and I remember just holding on to it but had absolutely no interest.

Now I regret it so much and still try to remember where I probably last had the card and if I put it in a drawer or something. I even try to remember their names to this day so I can Google their information.

I still go through great lengths but only dead ends...

:francis:

I was approached by federal police once to spy on the community in mosques years ago. I was Salafi back then and told them to get lost. I was so angry and offended. They gave me their card and I remember just holding on to it but had absolutely no interest.

Now I regret it so much and still try to remember where I probably last had the card and if I put it in a drawer or something. I even try to remember their names to this day so I can Google their information.

I still go through great lengths but only dead ends...

:francis:

How did they approach you? did they just walk up to you and hand you a card or do you think they were spying on u for a bit before deciding?? :ohhh:

All of you are suspect in my eyes now.

Scum.

If I would join anything I would join the airforce though. its because I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege.

Thank you for being so understanding.
Waryaa I shouldn't find this funny lakiin...
:dead::dead:
:dead1::deadmanny:
I've never laughed so hard in my life before.
:drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:
The last thing I want to be known as is a heliphobe.
:damedamn:
:mjlol:
:russ:

How did they approach you? did they just walk up to you and hand you a card or do you think they were spying on u for a bit before deciding?? :ohhh:

They were obviously spying on me. They met me near a coffee shop, asked if they can speak to me over coffee and when we did they gave me their card and asked me if I wanted to assist them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending