Criminalizing the Caliphate: Transforming Remembrance into Resistance

@The Oponian Guild why are you triggered at the thought of an Islamic Caliphate? It has wide support among Muslims and will indeed return, if not in the near future then it is also mentioned in ahadith. It is part and parcel of Islam and can not be separated. Since its demise the Muslim world has been in turmoil with hostile nations tearing it apart.

You have had a strange reaction. Are you Muslim?

It's quite ironic how the west criminalizes the caliphate but glorify their own empires, heck even the Roman Empire which unlike the Muslims Caliphates was a slave society and the average person within the Roman empire had no rights and were abused and forced into labor.

The other empires weren't even much better either just filled with violence, subjugation and exploitation, and serfs system they had throughout the middle ages was almost akin to chattel slavery.

Islamic Caliphates and Empires were far more progressive than any governing system devised in the western/European world.

As she describes in the article, they demonize the Caliphate and Islam because they fear it. It is their way of preemptively fighting it ever returning.

The state of the affairs especially in the Muslim world has never been so filled with human suffering, death, destruction, and opression until the abolishment of the Caliphate and falling under the control of the liberal/zionist world order.

This video illustrates just one example out of many, Algeria.

As she describes in the article, they demonize the Caliphate and Islam because they fear it. It is their way of preemptively fighting it ever returning.

The state of the affairs especially in the Muslim world has never been so filled with human suffering, death, destruction, and opression until the abolishment of the Caliphate and falling under the control of the liberal/zionist world order.

That Daniel guy is always cooking.

He connects the history in a good way, they are on this continuing civilizing mission and employ the same colonial tactics of divide & conquer, invasion, bombing and genocide. The don't call it ''civilizing mission' anymore, they call it human, rights, democracy and freedom. At the same time they continue to advance their material financial interests of exploitation, under their guise of spreading development.

They really still don't see those actions contradict the moral beliefs they profess to have.

@The Oponian Guild why are you triggered at the thought of an Islamic Caliphate? It has wide support among Muslims and will indeed return, if not in the near future then it is also mentioned in ahadith. It is part and parcel of Islam and can not be separated. Since its demise the Muslim world has been in turmoil with hostile nations tearing it apart.

You have had a strange reaction. Are you Muslim?
Not triggered. Just stating that it’s not feasible in this time period. And it doesn’t have widespread public support at the moment, even the Islamic emirate in Afghanistan wishes to be confined to Afghanistan and not to expand.

Also yes I’m Muslim.

She is exploring his religous islamophobic discoursive narratives that he employed to justify his secular state-building ambitions.

You are blabbering about policies and state formation or bringing back the caliphate. She is not arguing for any of it. Or Christian vs Muslims.

She is exploring the use of ''Caliphate'' as a rhetorical image in political discourse throughout recent history where they locate this unchanging uniform concept of backwardness violence etc
Yeah she’s exploring it to make an example and formulate a point in her broader argument. I DONT AGREE WITH SAID POINTS.

how many times do I have to repeat myself

Not triggered. Just stating that it’s not feasible in this time period. And it doesn’t have widespread public support at the moment, even the Islamic emirate in Afghanistan wishes to be confined to Afghanistan and not to expand.

Also yes I’m Muslim.

No it does indeed have widespread support and of course it is feasible, it existed for most of our history, it not existing is the abnormality. What is not feasible is the current world order and the chaos and destruction is has caused.

Saying something is "not feasible" is meaningless, I am sure it has been said about nearly every polity until it was actualized.

Besides, it is Allah SWT who controls everything and it is part and parcel of our deen, if you are Muslim as you say take time to go and study it instead of opposing a part of our religion with nonsense claims.

That Daniel guy is always cooking.

He connects the history in a good way, they are on this continuing civilizing mission and employ the same colonial tactics of divide & conquer, invasion, bombing and genocide. The don't call it ''civilizing mission' anymore, they call it human, rights, democracy and freedom. At the same time they continue to advance their material financial interests of exploitation, under their guise of spreading development.

They really still don't see those actions contradict the moral beliefs they profess to have.

They also have spread the most death and destruction while doing it while spreading propaganda that it is the Muslims who want to spread death and destruction. It is a sinister propaganda ploy to turn everything on its head.

This is another good one he has done addressing some of the propaganda aimed at Islam/Muslims.

No it does indeed have widespread support and of course it is feasible, it existed for most of our history, it not existing is the abnormality. What is not feasible is the current world order and the chaos and destruction is has caused.

Saying something is "not feasible" is meaningless, I am sure it has been said about nearly every polity until it was actualized.

Besides, it is Allah SWT who controls everything and it is part and parcel of our deen, if you are Muslim as you say take time to go and study it instead of opposing a part of our religion with nonsense claims.
“Not feasible in this day and age” is what I said. Stop misconstruing and mincing my points. The very fact you’d level accusations of apostasy about something I clearly did not say just shows how disingenuous and unsportsmanlike you’ve been in this interaction.

if anything, I believe it’s you who’s in need of manners and akhlaq and I advise YOU to study the deen and learn how to debate or exchange opinions without ad hominems and accusations.

I continued to watch this and its on point in every way

Towards the end summarizes 3 lessons we can learn from Algeria:

It's sucks that in recent years that him and others don't mention Somalia and Yemen, but mention other Muslim countries like Iraq. Syra etc as examples. Especially Somalia, we've been on the the Isreal infused Ethiopian plot to fracture Muslims. a US invasion, US Economic Warfare and been on the receiving on war on terror etc

I might contact the brother hopefully collaborate on a segment about Somalia in the near future, he is really a good at producing these types of videos. It's really well made.

Last edited:
I continued to watch this and its on point in every way

Towards the end summarizes 3 lessons we can learn from Algeria:

It's sucks that in recent years that him and others don't mention Somalia and Yemen, but mention other Muslim countries like Iraq. Syra etc. Especially Somalia, we've been on the the Isreal infused Ethiopian plot to fracture Muslims. a US invasion, US Economic Warfare and been on the receiving on war on terror etc

I might contact the brother hopefully collaborate on a segment about Somalia in near future, he is really a good at producing these types of videos. It's really well made.

@Kun_Ciil watch this video.

They also have spread the most death and destruction while doing it while spreading propaganda that it is the Muslims who want to spread death and destruction. It is a sinister propaganda ploy to turn everything on its head.

This is also Isreal saying ''We are the most moral army in the world'' all while mass genociding and getting caught mass graping people and sticking metal tubes through peoples behind. This is human rights? yaab.

I mean how are you even defending yourself against a threat, when you are the one occupying, invading, attacking and meddling in their internal affairs? and not the other way around.

But we are bad people for simply resisting. It truly is a sinister propaganda like you said.

This is another good one he has done addressing some of the propaganda aimed at Islam/Muslims.

I have watched this one the first time you shared it some time ago, it was really eye opening.

Trending