cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is no different to when Russian's are used in movies in the past as terrorists, Italian's as mafia's and Middle-Eastern man as rapist, and now back to Muslims as terrorist etc. Even old school films like bloodsport Arab sheikhs were depicted as perverts.

This is just part of their psychological warfare against groups of people while getting their own populace conditioned with these stereotypes, it's white supremacy 101, but it's backfiring spectaculary.

They tried to engineer them to hate just Muslims but as a result the subjects began to hate all foreigners/immigrants even third generation ones, they want bigger walls and became more extreme

They are now challenging the establishment power itself and winning in some cases, they have opened up the doors of hell, and they will be the first group to be burnt by it.

They have a paedophile addiction like no other group, they rape their own children, they commit incest like no other group does, and they want to lecture to us about adolescent women while they rape babies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
^^^while that might be true, there's really no denying the fact that an Arab will rape anything with a pulse if given even the slightest of opportunities.

^^^while that might be true, there's really no denying the fact that an Arab will rape anything with a pulse if given even the slightest of opportunities.

That's BS and typical Europhile conditioning. The Lebanese women are dressed even more tier then the Western white women to a point some would be banned, there was never much fuss or issue.

I used to see the same in Syria, the Iraqi's under Saddam were the same, hell even our women were virtually naked with see-through Dirac's, were you see the whole thing in clear view, if you go further back it was even worse.

The same story in Jordan and more, it's only a very few places were a conservative culture existed like Saudi but they all stay in their countries due to wealth and don't migrate, even then they are a minority, history especially contemporary history disproves all these Western indoctrinated myths.

Let me not even start with North African countries, I go to Morocco regularly they are even worse there, the fast majority of rape and especially child rape paedophilia of the decadent incest type are predominantly European white males, so are all the depraved serial killers.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Again, while Cadaans are MVPs when it comes to child rape and general sexual deviance, Arabs are up there sxb. Reer Siil Ilaalis are very dangerous people.

VixR

Veritas
There is no such thing as MVP for crimes by race as the only indicator, only individual stats in the US and European countries pertaining to certain subsets likelihood to enagage a crime.

So-called deviance is human, first and foremost, cultural and socioeconomical. It's hardly rational to par cultures that make an effort to organize sexual offender registries (and thus actually have stats on their offenders), uphold laws and clearer cultural standings against rape and pedophilia with cultures that have no such measures or stats, consider it a part of natural life, and brush it under the rug, and then call the former the MVPs of sexual deviance kkkk, let's be honest.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race. * White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

:faysalwtf:

feminists argue that the west has rape culture, on top of the already known pedophilia traditions. how can they teach muslims who respect women about anything. nacalaa, should we mention what they did to native women and women they used as slaves. they used to sell little girl slaves to other plantations without giving a single f*ck. f*ck them

According to the Survey of Inmates of State Correctional Facilities by the U.S. Department of Justice Bureau of Justice Statistics, the following statistics have been recorded concerning the characteristics of offenders who violate and assault children.

* Those inmates who were convicted of committing violent acts against children were more like to have been white, a percentage of nearly 70%, than any other race. * White inmates were nearly three times more likely to have victimized a child than black inmates.

and they want to teach us something:camby:

VixR

Veritas

Forget this copy & paste job, Bahal. You want the truth? Here's the actual full report from the Bureau of Justice. Here's another, more recent press release from the Bureau of Justice. Read them and discern. Account for population percentages relative to race, and its also worth noting that Hispannics were counted under White in that excerpt you posted. You call it supermanning, but the truth is you're just not objective; you're biased. Stats and mathematics aren't.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Forget this copy & paste job, Bahal. You want the truth? Here's the actual full report from the Bureau of Justice. Here's another, more recent press release from the Bureau of Justice. Read them and discern. Account for population percentages relative to race, and its also worth noting that Hispannics were counted under White in that excerpt you posted. You call it supermanning, but the truth is you're just not objective; you're biased. Stats and mathematics aren't.

you unironically got that from the daily stormer

:chrisfreshhah:

You need to stop googling whatever I write and looking for a counter argument.

:lolbron:

http://www.dailystormer.com/myth-whites-are-more-likely-to-be-pedophiles-and-child-molesters/

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Sure you did

:drakekidding:

More:

Child molesters and statutory rapists

Some of the 9,691 sex offenders were men whose imprisonment offense
was a sex offense against a child. Precisely how many is unknown.
In this report, the 4,295 who could be identified are called "child
molesters" The 4,295 identified child molesters included some (443
out of the 4,295) whose specific sex offense against a child was
non-forcible intercourse. These 443 are called "statutory rapists.
"There were more than 443 among the 4,295, but 443 were all that
could be identified from the limited information obtained for the
study.

Both the 4,295 child molesters and the 443 statutory rapists were
predominantly non-Hispanic white males.
Nearly three-fourths of
the child molesters (73.2%) were age 30 or older. Just over half
the statutory rapists (54%) were 30 or older at the time they were
released from prison.

Among the released child molesters there were 3,333 white men (77.
6%
of 4,295) and 889 black men (20.7%). The 443 statutory rapists
included 324 white men (73.2% of 443) and 110 black men (24.8%).

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/rsorp94.txt

Around whites, keep your children in sight

:fredo:

Using autism as a joke you're really pathetic

Self awareness what is that :icon lol:

This is legit the third time you've told me to go die randomly, out of the blue, without any provocation on my end. If that's not pathetic i don't know what is... If my comment bothers u that much you could always scroll like any normal person

but i see now that my comment hit a little close to home, would u like me to apologize :icon cry:

Self awareness what is that :icon lol:

This is legit the third time you've told me to go die randomly, out of the blue, without any provocation on my end. If that's not pathetic i don't know what is... If my comment bothers u that much you could always scroll like any normal person

but i see now that my comment hit a little close to home, would u like me to apologize :icon cry:
I only respond to you when you say "these people should kill themselves" so I respond by saying you should start with your self. If you're calling for mass suicide you may as well be the first

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Sure you did

:drakekidding:

More:

Child molesters and statutory rapists

Some of the 9,691 sex offenders were men whose imprisonment offense
was a sex offense against a child. Precisely how many is unknown.
In this report, the 4,295 who could be identified are called "child
molesters" The 4,295 identified child molesters included some (443
out of the 4,295) whose specific sex offense against a child was
non-forcible intercourse. These 443 are called "statutory rapists.
"There were more than 443 among the 4,295, but 443 were all that
could be identified from the limited information obtained for the
study.

Both the 4,295 child molesters and the 443 statutory rapists were
predominantly non-Hispanic white males.
Nearly three-fourths of
the child molesters (73.2%) were age 30 or older. Just over half
the statutory rapists (54%) were 30 or older at the time they were
released from prison.

Among the released child molesters there were 3,333 white men (77.
6%
of 4,295) and 889 black men (20.7%). The 443 statutory rapists
included 324 white men (73.2% of 443) and 110 black men (24.8%).

https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/ascii/rsorp94.txt

Around whites, keep your children in sight

:fredo:
It's not panning out for you. Now aggregate the data in that sample size to their respective population percentages, Bahal. It's not pretty. The whole point of this is, you should keep your children in sight regardless :browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending