cringe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Now aggregate the data in that sample size to their respective population percentages, Bahal. It's not pretty. The whole point of this is, you should keep your children in sight regardless :browtf:

It's incredible how difficult it is to find data on this phenomenon, yet racial stats on crimes like burglary can be found relatively easily and are used against AAs.

:kanyehmm:

All I know is, the Catholics, Boy Scouts, and all these youth sports coaches are predominantly white and full of pedos.
The AAs are on average 20% European and combined with their already savage predisposition, it's no surprise theyre raping like their lighter cousins.

I wonder if it's some holdover from Greek pederasty, like some racial memory.

:susp:

I only respond to you when you say "these people should kill themselves" so I respond by saying you should start with your self. If you're calling for mass suicide you may as well be the first

But will u be commuting suicide as well since ur now wishing death on me for wishing death on them :drakekidding:
You can step up right ahead and lead by example sxb, we'll make a party out of it :icon lol:

This isn't even the first time you've done it looool

But will u be commuting suicide as well since ur now wishing death on me for wishing death on them :drakekidding:
You can step up right ahead and lead by example sxb, we'll make a party out of it :icon lol:

This isn't even the first time you've done it looool
And this isn't the first time you called for Mass suicide

VixR

Veritas
It's incredible how difficult it is to find data on this phenomenon, yet racial stats on crimes like burglary can be found relatively easily and are used against AAs.

:kanyehmm:

All I know is, the Catholics, Boy Scouts, and all these youth sports coaches are predominantly white and full of pedos.
The AAs are on average 20% European and combined with their already savage predisposition, it's no surprise theyre raping like their lighter cousins.

I wonder if it's some holdover from Greek pederasty, like some racial memory.

:susp:
:dead:
I loooool'd at the bold.

It's not difficult to find data at all. It's all there from the type of sexual violence, to age, race, recidivism, and etc. This, in itself, says something.

The fact is, anywhere man is, there's sexual deviance. A child can be diddled by a Catholic priest, a boy scout, a wayward Quran teacher, an uncle, makes no fucking difference. But you can't par the West that takes measures to deal with these things and holds statistics with the average third world country whose social culture brushes it under the rug as a fact of life, or in some cases prosecutes victim, or condones child marriages. There's no room for that sort of dishonest argument. There's a degree of rape culture everywhere, but it isn't all on par. That's a fact.

This is no different to when Russian's are used in movies in the past as terrorists, Italian's as mafia's and Middle-Eastern man as rapist, and now back to Muslims as terrorist etc. Even old school films like bloodsport Arab sheikhs were depicted as perverts.

This is just part of their psychological warfare against groups of people while getting their own populace conditioned with these stereotypes, it's white supremacy 101, but it's backfiring spectaculary.

They tried to engineer them to hate just Muslims but as a result the subjects began to hate all foreigners/immigrants even third generation ones, they want bigger walls and became more extreme

They are now challenging the establishment power itself and winning in some cases, they have opened up the doors of hell, and they will be the first group to be burnt by it.

They have a paedophile addiction like no other group, they rape their own children, they commit incest like no other group does, and they want to lecture to us about adolescent women while they rape babies.

You would know about pedophilic tendencies wouldn't u since ur a borderline ebhebophile :cosbyhmm:

I don't think you should be lecturing anyone about sexual crimes either... don't u believe that sexual assault is a western concept? Or was it harrasment? :cosbyhmm:
And this isn't the first time you called for Mass suicide

And? Did i mention u by name? :comeon:

You would know about pedophilic tendencies wouldn't u since ur a borderline ebhebophile :cosbyhmm:

I don't think you should be lecturing anyone about sexual crimes either... don't u believe that sexual assault is a western concept? Or was it harrasment?

All that chest thumping bravado until I called your bluff :drakelaugh:

I know your still reeling from it, it's ok! don't despair, I'll help you through those dark moments :drakekidding:

Drink in peace.

i-love-paddington-mug-name-identity-alias-boyfriend-girlfriend-386753-p.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I loooool'd at the bold.

It's not difficult to find data at all. It's all there from the type of sexual violence, to age, race, recidivism, and etc. This, in itself, says something.

The fact is, anywhere man is, there's sexual deviance. A child can be diddled by a Catholic priest, a boy scout, a wayward Quran teacher, an uncle, makes no fucking difference. But you can't par the West that takes measures to deal with these things and holds statistics with the average third world country whose social culture brushes it under the rug as a fact of life, or in some cases prosecutes victim, or condones child marriages. There's no room for that sort of dishonest argument. There's a degree of rape culture everywhere, but it isn't all on par. That's a fact.

It's very telling that despite whites constituting only 40% of inmates imprisoned for violent crimes against adults, 70% of child abuse cases are white men. That's a huge disparity that can't be ignored.

When I'm talking about pedos, I'm talking about sexual attraction to prepubescent children. Think about child ograpy. Consumers and producers of this evil shit are overwhelmingly white.

Production offenders, like non-production child ography offenders, are a relatively homogenous group demographically compared to federal offenders generally. Among production offenders in fiscal year 2010, the overwhelming majority were male (97.0%), white (85.9%), and United States citizens (97.0%).

Those Catholics who touch up children? Overwhelmingly white. Boy Scout troops leaders? White. Youth sports coaches? White.

I'm not the only one who's noticed

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2013/may/06/sexual-abuse-in-white-community

Scandinavian racism :mjlol:

The blonde blue-eyed rapists are having a field day since 2011. No one thinks theyre capable anymore, its just the savages from the East:kendrickcry:

I noticed you didn't deny any of it :cosbyhmm:

Dully noted

:pachah1:

I would make an exception just for you in order to keep you quiet so you stick to your lane, you have no clue what your dealing with here, you admitted to having a collar bone fetish in male's

I estimate it would take me 30 seconds or so to burst that dormant volcano of yours and make that lava gush forth wildly and flood those empty dry magma chambers with pure unadulterated Dominant vintage organic Farax seminal fluids

I would make an exception just for you in order to keep you quiet so you stick to your lane, you have no clue what your dealing with here, you admitted to have a collar bone fetish in male's

I estimate it would take me 30 seconds or so to burst that dormant volcano of yours and make that lava gush forth wildly and flood those empty dry magma chambers with pure unadulterated Dominant vintage organic Farax seminal fluids
Did u just admit to pedophilic tendencies???? I knew u weren't right in the head kkkkk

Can you tone down the metaphors plz this isn't fanfiction.net.... Gushing kulaha i bet you don't even know where the clit is like why do u try so hard :deadosama:

Serminal fluid kaga cuun, that's the most disgusting thing I've ever heard :deadpeter: is this suppose to be dirty talk lmaoooooooooo

I don't have a collarbone fetish kkkkkk

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

I would make an exception just for you in order to keep you quiet so you stick to your lane, you have no clue what your dealing with here, you admitted to having a collar bone fetish in male's

:deadosama::deadosama::deadosama::deadosama::deadosama:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

2vmzwjo_th.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending