Crip Catches His Fellow Gang Member Selling His Body On The Street

Imagine losing a fade to a fakkit
meleshame.png

Almis

The Gulf of Berbera
The khanisifcation of madow people really has to be studied. These mfs were one of most tough gang oriented people out there in 90s & 2000s.

The khanisifcation of madow people really has to be studied. These mfs were one of most tough gang oriented people out there in 90s & 2000s.

It should be. I'm AA.
We were once unquestionably the most homophobic group probably in all of the americas - well.. excluding Jamaicans, them niggas are supreme with their bigotry.

In a span of 20 years u got niggas openly professing their love for boys, being embraced by families, & getting bbl's living their best tranny life without pushback.

It's wild out here.

It should be. I'm AA.
We were once unquestionably the most homophobic group probably in all of the americas - well.. excluding Jamaicans, them niggas are supreme with their bigotry.

In a span of 20 years u got niggas openly professing their love for boys, being embraced by families, & getting bbl's living their best tranny life without pushback.

It's wild out here.
What do you think caused this?

This stuff was naturally going to follow the moment their women were put at the helm of their societies. It also did not help matters when a substantial amount of them were imprisoned, conditioned to these proclivities, then released back to their communities.

What do you think caused this?

*Niggas idolizing cac culture attempting to outcac CACS.

*Feminism being pushed on black women & black women protecting & even encouraging the presence of fakkits in our communities instead of shunning them like they used to.

* & Gay media campaigns targeting black content telling people it's okay to be a fakkit.

20362-b29b75a760f5060fa147c35a13f79f53.png

Also them feeling emboldened wanting to out fag the next fag because now the law is on their side.

The black female form is beautiful! ๐Ÿ˜ - nothin like it in this world
rejoice.png

I catch chest pains gazing at these chicks sometimes.

How a nigga could look at a man's butt & start hyperventilating over bussy is beyond my comprehension.