curly hair fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
I feel you, taking care of your hair takes a lot of time and energy. I shaved all my hair off and rocked the bald look once. Oh, that felt soo good when the air touches your bald head. You should try it.
:deadosama:#dead.

This is funny to me. My mom would kill me if I so much as cut my hair a few inches short, it's like she's too invested.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Anyone notice curly hair looks good on women no matter which race? white black chinese indian Ethiopian whatever

curly hair is truly GOAT :banderas:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You can't run your hands through curly hair so i don't like it but it can look good. Personally i have 3a hair anyway (i had long hair at one point) :p

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
I know :dead: :dead:

Leave my my tumblr jew goddess alone :damn:
:birdman:
i dont like how these murked tumblerinas have completely hijacked the ramona flowers look :birdman:

w2b7eLnEiFxl.jpg

:leobite:

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Nagaha Somaliyed waxay hayaan

50% timo adag sidaa dhagax oo kale
40% timo curly
10% timo jileec

Somalis used the hair as tool to separate ethnic Somalis from other African people hence the term "Madow" came to describe the Bantu not the Somalis who have silk or curly hair.
Since our girls wear hijab, I will show you pictures of Somali kids
IMG_4979.JPG
IMG_4985.PNG
IMG_4984.JPG
IMG_4980.JPG
IMG_4815.JPG
IMG_4948.JPG
IMG_4822.JPG
IMG_4614.JPG
IMG_4440.JPG
IMG_4288.JPG

Apollo

VIP
Nagaha Somaliyed waxay hayaan

50% timo adag sidaa dhagax oo kale
40% timo curly
10% timo jileec

50% is too high. Not a single person in my family has it and I think they are fairly typical.

Also, Somalis with kinky hair almost never have the same kinky hair as true Madows. They just have frizzy hair, not comb breaking central African hair.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
50% is too high. Not a single person in my family has it and I think they are fairly typical.

Also, Somalis with kinky hair almost never have the same kinky hair as true Madows. They just have frizzy hair, not comb breaking central African hair.
lol man I'm playing

Curly hair all the way. I look after my hair with organic home made conditioning!

For better curly bouncy hair co-wash! try to avoid using shampoo and overusing hair products! try to trim your ends very 8 weeks!

AND NO HEAT!

But sis how do you trim your ends by yourself? I had a moment of madness one night and decided to give myself a haircut - I gave myself what can only be described as a reverse mullet. I looked like a damn mushroom:kendrickcry: I had to go to the salon to get it evened out and she had to cut off quite a bit of hair :mjcry: I can't forget her face when she straightened my hair and saw how uneven it was, she was like :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending