Dahabshiil erases jeegan from its money transfer database

I only make threads about Somalia. If it has nothing to do with Somalia’s sovereignty, territorial integrity, and unity, you likely won’t see it. For example. SL detaining a minister from khatumo. Since it’s not a Jeegan domestic issue, it’s free to post about, they’re doing something to a citizen of Somalia. Let’s say something like “jeegan khat munchers get disappointed by SL election results”, you’ll never see something talking about only SL from me, because that place is irrelevant.

Okay so you are on a crusade against Somaliland's soveriengty and independence. Not as an autonomous region, we already know that.

You still crying.

Only make posts about Somalia in politics. Show me one that isn’t. Go top right search.

You make threads about Somaliland all the time. You obsessed with Somaliland sovereignty and independence. You don't care about it's internal politics but you are clearly on a crusade against it's independence. I don't know why you try to pretend and accuse others. Very deceptive individual.

Anyway no one cares anymore and I don't want to be left arguing with one random so I'm gonna peace out.
1728350735211.png

1728350793419.png

1728350829373.png

1728350969314.png

Last edited:

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
You make threads about Somaliland all the time. You obsessed with Somaliland sovereignty and independence. You don't care about it's internal politics but you are clearly on a crusade against it's independence. I don't know why you try to pretend and accuse others. Very deceptive individual.
View attachment 344989

View attachment 344991

View attachment 344992

View attachment 344993
not one of these threads are talking exclusively about SL. They’re all about Somalia.
1st thread: Khatumo is somalia and gets services from the FGS in education, projects, opportunities, and resources

2nd thread: “who’s part of Somali parliament”

3rd thread: Somali ally turkey, getting framed by terrorist jeegan

4th thread: SSC=somalia

5th thread: about Ethiopia, our enemy. Taking provocative action against Somalia

6th thread: “Somali civil aviation authority and internal affairs”

7th thread: about Mogadishu getting development from Hormuud

8th thread: a somali company adding a new Somali city which was unregistered before

9th thread: about Ethiopia, our enemy, complying to our president’s demands

not one of these threads are talking exclusively about SL. They’re all about Somalia.
1st thread: Khatumo is somalia and gets services from the FGS in education, projects, opportunities, and resources

2nd thread: “who’s part of Somali parliament”

3rd thread: Somali ally turkey, getting framed by terrorist jeegan

4th thread: SSC=somalia

5th thread: about Ethiopia, our enemy. Taking provocative action against Somalia

6th thread: “Somali civil aviation authority and internal affairs”

7th thread: about Mogadishu getting development from Hormuud

8th thread: a somali company adding a new Somali city which was unregistered before

9th thread: about Ethiopia, our enemy, complying to our president’s demands

gear up war GIF by TRT

Looks like a Crusade to me lol.

No one cares if you are on a crusade just don't be a hypocrite. Peace.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
gear up war GIF by TRT

Looks like a Crusade to me lol.

No one cares if you are on a crusade just don't be a hypocrite. Peace.
If your Somali, and have no ill will against Somalia, then there no crusade against you. Even if you want independence, and have no ill will against our country, nobody will care. But wanting somalia to crumble is another matter.

If it has nothing to do with Somalia’s sovereignty, territorial integrity, and unity, you likely won’t see it

If your Somali, and have no ill will against Somalia, then there no crusade against you. Even if you want independence, and have no ill will against our country, nobody will care. But wanting somalia to crumble is another matter.

Nah.

Somalians don't want Somaliland independence otherwise they would have offered either a referendum/ full recognition of Somaliland in 1960s borders or even some kind of partition agreeement if they wanted the most they could get.

So aslong as Somalia is playing for the whole thing, we have total ill will. That shit should crumble to the ground. iA it will. No sympahy at all.

Trending