Dailymail: So how did Birmingham become the Jihadi capital of Britain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP

So how DID Birmingham become the jihadi capital of Britain? 'Connection' of London terror attacker to Britain's second city is more than just a coincidence

The Hyundai 4x4 at the centre of the Westminster terrorist atrocity might have ended its bloody mission at the gates of Parliament, but the vehicle — and the maniac behind the wheel — began the journey more than 100 miles up the M40 . . . in Birmingham.

The vehicle was hired from a firm — in Birmingham. The ‘driver’ was staying in a rented flat — in Birmingham. Police with machine guns carried out a series of raids in the aftermath of the attack — in Birmingham.

Birmingham. Birmingham. Birmingham. It’s always Birmingham.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ham-jihadi-capital-Britain.html#ixzz4cGE0cjhW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

03BB6AA700000514-4344300-Irfan_Khalid_28_was_jailed_for_15_years-a-1_1490351357799.jpg

0059450200000578-4344300-Parviz_Khan_was_the_ringleader_of_a_plot_to_behead_a_Muslim_sold-a-4_1490351357903.jpg

004C8B1200000258-4344300-Terrorist_Moinul_Abedin_was_jailed_for_20_years_in_2002-a-2_1490351357822.jpg

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ham-jihadi-capital-Britain.html#ixzz4cGDYwPV0
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Birmingham is disgusting. Thugs in thobes have taken over the city. I rather my sister marry a jew than a ex-convict salafi ajanabi.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Now don't become a simp on us Mohamud. This is just the internet afterall, it ain't that serious. :mjpls:

I mean you straight attacked an innocent girl yesterday. There's a limit to how much you can troll before you're being insensitive.

Let's tone this down. No need to associate them with terrorism.

Bohol

VIP
@Mohamud It was obviously a bit of banter. Don't get your knickers in a twist sxb, don't become like the halimo above who always
comes across as stuck up and takes things to heart. :lol:

My advice to the SS online halimos that always seem angry with me for no reason is to get laid. :manny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Mohamud It was obviously a bit of banter. Don't get your knickers in a twist sxb, don't become like the halimo above who always

My advice to the SS online halimos that always seem angry with me for no reason is to get laid. :manny:

I don't think you comprehend what banter is tbh sxb

Explain the contextual humour of attacking an innocent woman and likening all Somali women to terrorist marrying scum.

And I'd be fine with all of it if every single post you made wasn't somehow geared to towards this. Runti this is your ONLY form of banter :drakewtf:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Like I haven't gone at you before because you were still an entertaining troll

Now you're just uncle Menace but somehow more one dimensional and nowhere near as funny

Bohol

VIP
@Mohamud You are clearly the one not comprehending. When I said she was lacking empathy I was obviously being sarcastic
and mocking the whites that published it. The middle finger thing was again obviously a joke (something 99%) of the Somalispoters
understood.

drakewtf.png

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
In Birmingham, militant Deobandis are more of a worry than the Salafis. Those green turbaned lunatics peddle conspiracy theories in their talks and intentionally rile up the youth.

DiricLover

Qalanjo

Tag me u badhnaagood. Do you really think I care how I come across online? It's not real life in case u haven't noticed

Ps. I do get laid from my husband thank you very much. Looks like u need to take your own advice u sexually frustrated c*nt

Bohol

VIP
@DiricLover You cried to Duchess even though you are the one that insulted me in that exchange and here you want me to believe
you don't take the internet serious? You having a husband? thanks for the laugh.

:russ::mjlol::pachah1:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Mohamud You are clearly the one not comprehending. When I said she was lacking empathy I was obviously being sarcastic
and mocking the whites that published it. The middle finger thing was again obviously a joke (something 99%) of the Somalispoters
understood.

drakewtf.png

I missed your second post in the thread. My bad on that.

But explain the humor of likening them to terrorist marrying heathens at every turn.

Like I said it's the consistency that's wack. I swear half your posts are dedicated to it. Let's just tone it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.