We need to tell these people off.

Look at this

If it doesn't show, go to their page 'damal authentic flavours' and you'll see a Somali AI pic, holding a bunch of bananas, it gets worse and worse with every picture on the slide.

I can't even describe how disgustingly offensive these images are, I can't screenshot for some reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the Bangali man responsible for these images :

Let's message him:

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 20.20.02.png

Last edited:
These lazy Somali 'comedians' have made eating banana, a Somali personality trait.
What is this nonsense? Somali food is so delicious and diverse, but you want to make 24/7 banana jokes. Ma daanyeer baad tahay?

Somalis are not even the only ethnic group that eats bananas or forms of banana (like plantains) with food. But do you see others making it a 'quirk'.

Image is very important, to everyone, except Somalis on social media.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
I know there is a Bengali kid that handles their marketing. But why are they not checking him for this embarrassment.

They think by embarassing themselves and making a mockery it will give them higher views. Leading to them getting more sales.

In reality this is just gonna mess up their image long term. They will be seen as jokes and comedians not a serious shop.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
We have become laughing stock Since the Civil war so this is pretty much insignificant, only thing we got left is Firmness in the Deen/Quran. Apart from the Western Degenerate Folk.

I would have preferred being known for genocides and war-like with conquests and history.

I know there is a Bengali kid that handles their marketing. But why are they not checking him for this embarrassment.

They think by embarassing themselves and making a mockery it will give them higher views. Leading to them getting more sales.

In reality this is just gonna mess up their image long term. They will be seen as jokes and comedians not a serious shop.

Who is the Bangali kid? Sounds like he needs people sliding in his DMs.
We need to email this restaurant, because this is unacceptable.

That owner of the restaurant is a coon simple as that the Ajanabi marketing guy is clearly racist and is taking shots at Somalis and these weak mfs ain’t checking him if your in London never eat their

You don't mind them portraying you like a daanyeer, oo waalan?
The place is Somali owned. They make cringe ads because they get so many interactions on SM. Wallahi the owners told me themselves.

Tbh, one restaurant won't impact Somalia's global standing. We have far bigger problems. Even SSpot (with its qabiilist retards + the other isms) has a more negative impact on our "reputation" than a shitty ad.

I'm not on social media much, so I rarely encounter these things, but I think most people would benefit from not being too sensitive lol

The place is Somali owned. They make cringe ads because they get so many interactions on SM. Wallahi the owners told me themselves.

Tbh, one restaurant won't impact Somalia's global standing. We have far bigger problems. Even SSpot (with its qabiilist retards) has a more negative impact on our "reputation" than a shitty ad.

I'm not on social media much, so I rarely encounter these things, but I think most people would benefit from not being too sensitive lol

They owners told you this themselves? Please tell them, on behalf of me, that they are disgusting cucks.

Tbh, one restaurant won't impact Somalia's global standing. We have far bigger problems. Even SSpot (with its qabiilist retards) has a more negative impact on our "reputation" than a shitty ad.

It’s not sensitivity it’s about self respect as a community your really gonna let an ajanabi humiliate you for money

They owners told you this themselves? Please tell them, on behalf of me, that they are disgusting cucks.
Apparently the SM interactions are leading to a lot more customers (of all ethnicities), so they'll continue with this tactic probably.

If you wanna alter their behaviour, I'd suggest stop interacting with their SM en masse
It’s not sensitivity it’s about self respect as a community your really gonna let an ajanabi humiliate you for money

We'll have to agree to disagree. They're a restaurant, not a gov department.

I ain't on SM much - and it doesn't reflect real life. That's important to remember.

Trending

Latest posts