You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Food can be used as a symbol of national pride, if done well. Cities like London are experiencing a boom in Somali restaurants, and foreigners are in love with it. But coon establishments, can easily turn our food into a low-class joke. We need to shame all of these coons, before they end up on international television channels, making 24/7 moos jokes. Let's keep a sharp eye on these places.

Last edited:
That owner of the restaurant is a coon simple as that the Ajanabi marketing guy is clearly racist and is taking shots at Somalis and these weak mfs ain’t checking him if your in London never eat their
Can you blame him though? They run London from what I've heard from some friends in the UK

We need to tell these people off.

Look at this

If it doesn't show, go to their page 'damal authentic flavours' and you'll see a Somali AI pic, holding a bunch of bananas, it gets worse and worse with every picture on the slide.

I can't even describe how disgustingly offensive these images are, I can't screenshot for some reason.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the Bangali man responsible for these images :

Let's message him:

View attachment 308338
we doing raids now? hell yeah

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
I unfollowed and lost interest in Damal,when I found out that it’s not owned by Somalis and instead by timo jileecs who are using some faraxs to get Somalis to eat there

If they are your friends, tell them that their cringey adverts and the fact that they hired a Hindi man, to humiliate the Somali name, is resulting in suspicions that the owners aren't even Somali.
I'm not friends with the owners. I told y'all how to get them to change their behaviour - ignore their social media. I suspect they make cringe ads on purpose because controversy sells.

People can believe what they want about their ethnicity, but it doesn't change the truth.

Personally, I don't feel strongly about the ads - I'm not sensitive to such things. I wouldn't have even seen it without this thread.

When did somalis become snowflakes that cry about harmless jokes:holeup:
someone will look up somali food and see this
1703324328975.png

you want this to represent you and your cuisine? if you looked up turkish food would you see some WW1 style caricature of a fat turk with a bloody lamb and sword in his hands? do you think they would tolerate such a depiction?

stop being a doormat, if you're weak these ajnabi will just punish you even more

It's not harmless, the media is the most powerful tool on earth. It controls how people think.
And who cares about what other people think
someone will look up somali food and see this
View attachment 308449

you want this to represent you and your cuisine? if you looked up turkish food would you see some WW1 style caricature of a fat turk with a bloody lamb and sword in his hands? do you think they would tolerate such a depiction?

stop being a doormat, if you're weak these ajnabi will just punish you even more
That looks very funny made me laugh.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I live in Australia and my ajnabi friends talk about Damal restaurant. They come for the jokes but they end the video appreciating our food. That’s marketing.

The average person is aware that Somalis aren’t some banana obsessed race, people have the IQ to realise what a meme is.

:snoop:

I live in Australia and my ajnabi friends talk about Damal restaurant. They come for the jokes but they end the video appreciating our food. That’s marketing.

The average person is aware that Somalis aren’t some banana obsessed race, people have the IQ to realise what a meme is.

Welcome back sxb

Why should they have to degrade themselves in order for ajnabis to appreciate our food? There are other successful marketing tactics they could employ and still produce similar or even better results, but instead they create racist AI generated images and regurgitate the same corny lines. Literally no self-respecting Somali finds the banana and rice jokes funny.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts