Here is the Bangali man, that manages their social media.

Let's message him:

Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 20.20.02.png

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You know what's more damaging?

Some 16 year old kid on his first foray into Somali social media/forums hearing about how evil & subhuman his clan is (weeks after finding out what his clan even is).

All you people do is create hatred and cadaawad between us day in and day out, yet have the audacity to complain about misrepresentation.

:faysalwtf:

Some 16 year old kid on his first foray into Somali social media/forums hearing about how evil & subhuman his clan is (weeks after finding out what his clan even is).

All you people do is create hatred and cadaawad between us day in and day out, yet have the audacity to complain about misrepresentation.

If you can't focus on the topic at hand, get out of the topic.

I understand. However, it is important that we continue to safeguard and preserve our culture, history, and traditional cuisine.

Bahal

Κœα΄€α΄„α΄‹α΄‡α΄… ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Apparently the SM interactions are leading to a lot more customers (of all ethnicities), so they'll continue with this tactic probably.

If you wanna alter their behaviour, I'd suggest stop interacting with their SM en masse

We'll have to agree to disagree. They're a restaurant, not a gov department.

I ain't on SM much - and it doesn't reflect real life. That's important to remember.

A restaurant that gets more social media attention, than the government of Somalia. The average ajnabi, doesn't see what the inept Somali government does. But, they do see these unfunny viral videos.

It will get to a point where Somalis will start to hate Damal and the only people who go there, are ajnabi; a coon establishment.

Can you imagine the glee he types his prompts into the art generating Ai to make these racist images. I know that kids kind, he is prejudiced and exudes lack of manners. Yet these guys are paying him to disrespect our culture and image.

Can you imagine the glee he types his prompts into the art generating Ai to make these racist images. I know that kids kind, he is prejudiced and exudes lack of manners. Yet these guys are paying him to disrespect our culture and image.

His people are known to eat fish, does someone know how to use the same programme to make similar art? He deserves a taste of his own medicine.