Dark skinned Somali woman says Somalis are black!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am sick and tired of these SJW Somalis trying to speak for every Somali person that exists, just because they want to be black doesn't mean all of us Somalis do. I am not black. I will never indetify as black. I was not put on this earth to identify and call myself a color! Stop begging the blacks. Somalis are not black!

1360009203884112_animate.gif

horta do they all have to make repeat and recycle this topic? When I say somalis copy each other, this is what I mean. If you browse around youtube, they're mostly doing the same topics. Every female youtube has this topic and the DNA topic. I hope this trend dies out soon even though it will not.

horta do they all have to make repeat and recycle this topic? When I say somalis copy each other, this is what I mean. If you browse around youtube, they're mostly doing the same topics. Every female youtube has this topic and the DNA topic. I hope this trend dies out soon even though it will not.
I'm honestly wishing for a Somali Youtuber that doesn't even talk about Somali related topics, you know?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If Beyonce is considered black then ur dhuxul ass is blue let alone black
Beyonce is NOT somali, and she bleached her skin though, how are you going to put her as an example? Blue? Did I hit a nerve? Are you dark skinned? Did the title trigger you? :hahaidiot:

Somalis are not black!

I'm honestly wishing for a Somali Youtuber that doesn't even talk about Somali related topics, you know?
I don't even watch any somali youtuber because the videos they make are so cringy. I didn't watch this one either. I already know what she is going to say. Somalis are dumb as hell bro and as much as I hate to say that, it might be a fact. It's like you have to be black, or even worse an Arab:what1:. Whatever happened to being somali and being proud?

You barely hear other well-known youtubers talking about race and related topics unless the situation calls for it. But, the majority of Somali vlogs/"comedians"/etc always talk about race. Which is annoying as hell.

Sxb, what's your insight into all of this? There are people claiming Beesha Bantu barakeysan on this very thread, how do you respond to it?
:hmm:

Not surprising given the reputation of s in most of the diaspora. They can claim whatever they like, but most black folk can tell them apart and will be quick to disavow them of the black label. :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending