Dawah bro gets exposed

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
A well known dawah bro (Zaid El Omar) sent a dm to a single mom. At first Ayah thought he was reaching out to do some kind of collaboration ( perhaps a project for Muslim single moms etc) since she’s a YouTuber. So she replied back inquiring about his “research”. He sends a bunch of voice notes stating his terms.

1. He’s struggling with protecting himself from Zina because of his big social media following and he’s first choice of a spouse would be a traditional virgin wife but he can’t seem to find someone.

2. He came up with the idea of finding a temporary wife(preferably a single mom) to satisfy he’s needs until he finds he’s forever virgin queen.

3. Zaid makes it clear that it will NOT be a traditional marriage and she will be kept as a secret. No one in his family will know about her. He also mentioned since she’s a single mom, she wouldn’t have the expectations a virgin wife would demand. So no wedding, he will not commit to provide for her, they won’t be living together and he will come over every once in a while to enjoy her company.

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
This is the guy:
IMG_2752.jpeg

This story angered me. It makes me sick how these deviant Dawah bros try to target women. They hide behind the deen but are absolutely honorless. The UK has the one of the worst Dawah scenes.

These men are seen as the role models of the Muslim community and time and time again you hear cases of these weirdos trying to take advantage.

More and more women need to start exposing these men. The fact that he was so confident to say this illustrates how many of those types of men know that most women would be fearful to expose.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have seen him on tik tok- for some reason i slide down quickly when i see his video. I don't want to be tempted as he looks good. But i am surprised that zina is his fitnah. I don't get a vibe of him being an alpha man. In fact i think he has a small pen.is and full of insecurities !

But he is a rookie compared to Nouman Ali khan.

Apparently Khan greatest fitnaah is siil/Vagina.

He was shukaansing women left and right while he is a famous preacher.

But Khan went to far- he quoted Allaah swt while doing his dirty business. I was disgusted.

He said to the women--' if you come walking to me i will run to you'

"Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty says:

"Whoever comes to Me walking, I will come to him running"

For him to use that sacrad anology was for me a God complex which i found DISGUSTING!

I have seen him on tik tok- for some reason i slide down quickly when i see his video. I don't to be tempted as he looks good. But i am surprised that zina is his fitnah. I don't get a vibe of him being an alpha man. In fact i think he has a small pen.is.

But he is a rookie compared to Nouman Ali khan.

Apparently Khan greatest fitnaah is siil/Vagina.

He was shukaansing women left and right while he is a famous preacher.

But Khan went to far- he quoted Allaah swt while doing his dirty business. I was disgusted.

He said to the women--' if you come walking to me i will run to you'

"Abu Dharr reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Allah Almighty says:

"Whoever comes to Me walking, I will come to him running"

For him to use that sacrad anology was for me a God complex which i found DISGUSTING!

that's all men's fitnah not just him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
that's all men's fitnah not just him.

Yes. Hot blooded men. Some men are incel or a sus which that is what i sized him at. Some men are not alpha or confident as a red blooded man,

Red blooded man think of siil from sun set to sun down.,

I didn't picture Zaid as such, and believe me- my sizing is very accurate

Yes. Hot blooded men. Some men are incel or a sus which that is what i sized him at. Some men are not alpha or confident as a red blooded man,

Please take your pills ayeeyo

can't argue, your jinn radar be pretty accurate sometimes.

Trending