Dawah bro gets exposed

Most of this dawah guys copy from gaalos who spew redpill content,they are misleading young Muslim men who look up to them,we only need the quran and sunnah to lead a relationship.

I wonder if it's redpill or just their archaic Asian hatred of women, because even redpill gaalo don't throw acid in women's faces. Gaalo also never buried their daughters alive like the ancient Arabs. Asians are on another level of misogyny and when they embraced Islam, they clearly never left that behind.

South Asians Muslims are heavily influenced by Hindu culture,the rishta and staying with in-laws is Hindu culture which they have adapted,if you scroll the r/muslimmarriage on Reddit you’ll be shocked by the stories they post it’s like it’s foreign and alien to us Somalis.
I wonder if it's redpill or just their archaic Asian hatred of women, because even redpill gaalo don't throw acid in women's faces. Gaalo also never buried their daughters alive like the ancient Arabs. Asians are on another level of misogyny and when they embraced Islam, they clearly never left that behind.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Angelina
@Shayla
@π’π’šπ’’π’‚π’˜π’‚π’— π’Žπ’šπ’—π’—π’’

She just posted this update on her IG stories:

1000018638.jpg

Of course the usual suspects on this forum, the liberals, feminists, closeted kuffar (munafiqeen), are on this thread slandering and attacking a Muslim brother.

He has cleared his name and will be just fine among his Muslim brothers and sisters, you munafiqeen who spend all your times attacking Islam and Muslims will not in this world or the next unless you repent.

Also notice all the recent attacks against what they call "Dawah Bros".

They have a seething hatred for Islam and Muslims which is why they hate Muslim brothers who spend their time giving Dawah and spreading the message of Islam.

Notice all their attacks are always directed at Muslims and Muslim efforts.

Their sickness is so clear.

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
Of course the usual suspects on this forum, the liberals, feminists, closeted kuffar (munafiqeen), are on this thread slandering and attacking a Muslim brother.

He has cleared his name and will be just fine among his Muslim brothers and sisters, you munafiqeen who spend all your times attacking Islam and Muslims will not in this world or the next unless you repent.

1. I’m an observant Muslim so be careful takfiring other believers I know it’s hard for a looney like you who tried to justify child marriage in that one thread.

2. Ayah and Zaid had a meeting with two imams where he took full responsibility for initiating contact and everything that entailed in those messages/voice notes.

3. Zaid was still suggesting a haram temporary marriage whether it was to Ayah or another single mom. Zaid got caught moving like a weirdo and is upset that initial vid Ayah made is now viral. If he was innocent in all of this he wouldn’t be making apology videos.

IMG_2775.jpeg

How is it attacking one man, who isn’t a representative of all Muslims an example of being a munafiq? But when you make baseless attacks on the sister without any sufficient proof but one video it’s fine?

He hasn’t cleared his name as the girl never said that he proposed to her. She made it very clear that he was talking about another sister in her Instagram:

IMG_4471.jpeg

Also, misyr marriage is seen as immoral/ haram by many scholars. So get out of here with your nonsense.

You and the men celebrating using this ridiculous video are nothing more than misogynists who want to normalize Muslim men dMing single mothers and making Misyr marriage the norm despite being incredibly immoral. I’m genuinely disgusted with some of the Muslim men in our community.

Muslim sisters need to fight back against these immoral and brain dead men who will use any technicalities to try and weasel their way out and defend each other.

1. I’m an observant Muslim so be careful takfiring other believers I know it’s hard for a looney like you who tried to justify child marriage in that one thread.

2. Ayah and Zaid had a meeting with two imams where he took full responsibility for initiating contact and everything that entailed in those messages/voice notes.

3. Zaid was still suggesting a haram temporary marriage whether it was to Ayah or another single mom. Zaid got caught moving like a weirdo and is upset that initial vid Ayah made is now viral. If he was innocent in all of this he wouldn’t be making apology videos.

View attachment 334268
At this point, she needs to expose more since he made it seem like the text messages came before the recordings. If that’s the case then that guy is incredibly disingenuous and Allah knows best. Those imaam also need to come forward as well to shed light on the situation.

The thing is all of Muslim twitter are attacking her because they mistakenly believed that she said he proposed to her when she didn’t. Even clarified it in her Instagram from the first day the story came out! The information was there from the get go.

The thing is, some of these Muslim guys don’t care about the truth, they were simply waiting for Zaid to deny the allegations even if he’s lying or bending the truth so that they can scream β€˜fEmInIsT’ it doesn’t matter if his video is still incriminating or that it doesn’t clear anything up. They’ll always believe a man over a woman since all Muslim women are dirty feminist liars to these degenerates.

Adam Weishaupt

Forgot I Had an Account
This has to be faked.

She too pretty and young to be divorced that many times.
I swear it’s Real and her account she boasts it, this species of women would never look in the mirror and realise it might just be them. Most so called Divorces in this community is just Men getting tired of dominant women who have been given too much say and can disrespect and Naag a man until he just leaves since they know their men are submissive and the culture is Dayoothism compared to other Muslim communities.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I find it ironic that such a handsome man is awkward with women. HOW?????

Trending