Dawah bro gets exposed

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He obviously takes care of himself, is a med student, and is good with deen and can't find a wife?

Perhaps a bad personality or he must have put off a lot of girls or their families.

exactly like i said- A sus, a nerd, an awkward virgin at his age in this modern world. Pathetic,.

In that clip- he is recorded going over his virginity like methodically- like he is deciphering a hadith.

Notice he also said- eventually he has to marry because of his family? huh? So there is a presure for him to marry at his age?

maybe - he wants a single mother so that he can look vagina at a LIVE angle with a telescope and see how things go.

not to mention- he thinks de-virgin-ing a virgin and not marrying will send him to hell. The brother is struggling and obviously is tired of masturbating and wants to go to the next level :stressed:

if u r steeped in religious dogma as he is- real life issues becomes too much, :damn:

He obviously takes care of himself, is a med student, and is good with deen and can't find a wife?

Perhaps a bad personality or he must have put off a lot of girls or their families.

nah, he wanted to dispose of her anytime he was done with her and if she was ok with it?

he is a dumbass

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why would he think she would agree to that :heh:

He wasn't thinking. He is desperate to find a way to be a man who has sex with women.

The woman was absolutely offended, i see her exposing him. Basically he telling her- can i make u a halaal booty call?

If i were her- immediately what comes in my head- OMG- he sees me as sex object. A booty call. Not marriage material.

Me not deserving to be MRS famous Zaid? I must be a pathetic woman.

Tell me if these thoughts didn't come in your mind- u will not expose the handsome ustadh

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Yeah I don’t believe in her story. She is trying to ruin his image probably cause he rejected her upon knowing she is divorced single mother, and she created this outlandish accusation on this young man.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah I don’t believe in her story. She is trying to ruin his image probably cause he rejected her upon knowing she is divorced single mother, and she created this outlandish accusation on this young man.

Bro we can hear his voice incriminating himself :dwill:

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member

He can find a quality wife very easily. He was just looking to hit and quit.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
No one is pious for a reason, the human heart is pretty simple, we work or do things for an exchange, these social media personas, either want money or fame and what comes with it, especially these religious ones.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Bro we can hear his voice incriminating himself :dwill:
Ai voice generated
Leonardo Dicaprio Reaction GIF by Once Upon A Time In Hollywood

World

VIP
Its bizarre how he thinks this woman would be ok with this strange man coming to her home where her daughter lives, visiting her only for her sexually needs. :mindblown:
Does he not know how harmful such a relationship would be for the child's development emotionally and psychologically ? When the child sees this man coming into her home frequently, she is naturally gonna want bond but what exactly would his intention be?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its bizarre how he thinks this woman would be ok with this strange man coming to her home where her daughter lives, visiting her only for her sexually needs. :mindblown:
Does he not know how harmful such a relationship would be for the child's development emotionally and psychologically ?

No. he does not know.

His vision is tunnel vision now. All he is thinking is- i need to please my family. I need to marry soon. But i dont want a virgin wife and then things go bad.

My outrage is -a grown man wanting the approval of his family as if he is a female is disturbing. I can't call him GAY because he is stooped in deen dogma and i dont want to eat dog sh!t! :stressed:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
The brother made mistake but as Muslim we shouldn’t judge and be harsh on him. He needs to repent and apologize to his fellowers, and get married to avoid zina.

Does he not know how harmful such a relationship would be for the child's development emotionally and psychologically ? When the child sees this man coming into her home frequently, she is naturally gonna want bond but what exactly would his intention be?
World, what on earth makes you think a predatory man like him cares about a child’s development or even her children for that matter?

Those deviant Dawah bros tend to have gross predatory views. They don’t care about the welling of women or children.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The brother made mistake but as Muslim we shouldn’t judge and be harsh on him. He needs to repent and apologize to his fellowers, and get married to avoid zina.

What if Vagina/Siil disgusts him?

Trending

Latest posts