Dawah bro gets exposed

I have seen this guy irl in a mosque that’s local to me.

He wasn’t short and he looks pretty good so for him to struggle with women seems to be hard to believe especially with the social clout he has from his TikTok account.

He really self sabotaged himself for acting this way.

KING'S BACK ON SSPOT

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
KING'S BACK ON SSPOT
I’m back in the building.
Lebron James Sport GIF by NBA

He wasn’t short and he looks pretty good so for him to struggle with women seems to be hard to believe especially with the social clout he has from his TikTok account.

is he shia? why was he advocating for mutah?

This story angered me. It makes me sick how these deviant Dawah bros try to target women. They hide behind the deen but are absolutely honorless. The UK has the one of the worst Dawah scenes.

These men are seen as the role models of the Muslim community and time and time again you hear cases of these weirdos trying to take advantage.

More and more women need to start exposing these men. The fact that he was so confident to say this illustrates how many of those types of men know that most women would be fearful to expose.
Don’t tell me young Somali men look up to this washed up guys

You've completely missed my point.

The point of that jokey comment was that I've noticed that these predatory men in the dawah scene keep emphasising that "feminism is a pathway to kufr" as a manipulative means of keeping their nasty ways under wraps.

If the average young adult Western Muslimah with superficial enough Islamic knowledge to be manipulated out of her rights is consistently in fear of "committing kufr" due to the multiple different ways they say feminism can lead to kufr (moving goalposts is a common strategy with them), then they will be much less likely to question them when they transgress.

I see right through these social media "sheikh" degenerates who try to raise themselves to the same esteem as actual scholars who don't endorse their misogynistic degeneracy.
You are right the only reason why he didn’t get away with it is that sister was educated and knew her Islamic rights,had it been uneducated woman he would have used her and left her

If he was Somali all the blm xalimos would say all Somali men are like this stay away from them
The privilege of making a disastrous cock up without your ethnicity being an issue must be refreshing. Guaranteed if he was Somali we would never hear the end of it.

Its respect they simply don’t respect their men that’s way it’s easy to dunk on them
Indeed. The misfortune is compounded by the fact it would be Somali women leading with the stigma laden diatribes. Syrian women in this case are as quiet as church mice. I often think where did it go so wrong, in terms of gender relations!

he’s a med student in top of that

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
A well known dawah bro (Zaid El Omar) sent a dm to a single mom. At first Ayah thought he was reaching out to do some kind of collaboration ( perhaps a project for Muslim single moms etc) since she’s a YouTuber. So she replied back inquiring about his “research”. He sends a bunch of voice notes stating his terms.

1. He’s struggling with protecting himself from Zina because of his big social media following and he’s first choice of a spouse would be a traditional virgin wife but he can’t seem to find someone.

2. He came up with the idea of finding a temporary wife(preferably a single mom) to satisfy he’s needs until he finds he’s forever virgin queen.

3. Zaid makes it clear that it will NOT be a traditional marriage and she will be kept as a secret. No one in his family will know about her. He also mentioned since she’s a single mom, she wouldn’t have the expectations a virgin wife would demand. So no wedding, he will not commit to provide for her, they won’t be living together and he will come over every once in a while to enjoy her company.
All of this would’ve been solved with a simple conversation to tweveler shiasm…

cow

VIP
This same hypocrite would say "we guard our women, they are not like western women."

Then goes around asking a single mother to basically be his fleshlight.

don't take any "youtube sheikh" serious

Trending

Latest posts