Dawah bro gets exposed

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
He’s of Palestinian descent maybe he’s Shia or Sunni
Shia I would understand but why the hell would he try to do this as a sunni heck to add on to it the guy is good looking by todays standards why would he stoop so low? I suspect he has some sort of fetish for single mothers so he covered it up under the pretext of "Its hard for me to find someone and this is only temporary till I find my virgin saviour queen" :farmajoyaab:

cow

VIP
Shia I would understand but why the hell would he try to do this as a sunni heck to add on to it the guy is good looking by todays standards why would he stoop so low? I suspect he has some sort of fetish for single mothers so he covered it up under the pretext of "Its hard for me to find someone and this is only temporary till I find my virgin saviour queen" :farmajoyaab:

I bet as soon as he opens his mouth, women run away.

He is desperately trying to find a desperate woman. Who would look at his messages and say "better than nothing"

He’s good looking and he’s a med student,im not sure why he’s acting that way maybe he’s scared of marriage and wants to see what’s it all about it hence he’s going through a single mother,he was hoping he would get away with it and later on marry his dream virgin wife.

Yaraye

VIP
I can't f*cking stand these dawah bros
200.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He’s good looking and he’s a med student,im not sure why he’s acting that way maybe he’s scared of marriage and wants to see what’s it all about it hence he’s going through a single mother,he was hoping he would get away with it and later on marry his dream virgin wife.

Nice try

or maybe

he is G.A.Y

Shady men from all walks of life seem to see single mother as easy targets. They are really vulnerable to predatory people. It’s sad.

After reading replies here seems like some of y’all don’t know the full extent or spectrum of predatory behavior. Not all predators appear scary or intimidating at first glance. They camouflage themselves very well.

The most successful predators are those who present as attractive and well-accomplished in public. Many even try to add a religious veneer to their image, and probably even believe they are righteous people.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's why women should save all the evidence, so that one day, they can use it to protect themselves.

Misogynist men hate and distrust women, and it comes out during the talking stage. They think that since they are not virgins, that women are also promiscuous, just like them. Women can usually sense this and steer clear.

Any woman worth her salt, would do a deep dive on a man, and see who he associates with.

Perhaps that's why he hasn't found his dream victim, I mean 'wife'.

Technically it's not haram unless he was planing on marrying her without her wali's permission which i doubt he was. I can see why she was offended though and why people think it's disgusting. What surprises me the most is the fact that he thought it would work. Bro must have gotten brainwashed by Mahdi Tidjani and the likes of him to think that "no strings nikah" is a good idea. The truth is that most divorcee-single mothers would rather remain single than marry a man on those conditions. And the way he went about it, despite his honesty, wasn't very smooth.

The most successful predators are those who present as attractive and well-accomplished in public. Many even try to add a religious veneer to their image, and probably even believe they are righteous people.

That's why women should save all the evidence, so that one day, they can use it to protect themselves.
Yep the most charming are usually the most sinister. That’s what I have seen on true crime, reading about human personalities and from observing people. They cultivate an outer appearance that causes people to not have a guard up around them. That’s why trusting our gut or intuition is important when it comes to judging people.

Yep the most charming are usually the most sinister. That’s what I have seen on true crime, reading about human personalities and from observing people. They cultivate an outer appearance that causes people to not have a guard up around them. That’s why trusting our gut or intuition is important when it comes to judging people.

@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒

The Dawah men are now saying that this is halal ‘technically’ since it’s a form of Misyr. This is what Muslim women have to do deal with.

This comment was literally everything I was thinking in a nutshell:

View attachment 333871
View attachment 333872

View attachment 333873

Prostitutes at least get paid for the service they provide. They want to demean women into getting less privileges than the least privileged women on earth (prostitutes).

Granted, there are some women, who just want to get laid, but even they can't risk it with some selfish weirdo, who wants to use women as a human sex toy. That's the exact personality type, that can't please anyone, probably doesn't understand female anatomy either.

As much as haram marriage/mutca/qudbo siro, is disgusting, at least it would some kind of sense if the marriage wasn't allowed by their families due to stigma, and they were star-crossed lovers or something similar.

Last edited:

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
He really went full Tony Pulis Stoke City rainy day, we are up against it and its a muddy field no tiktaka nonsense route 1 put it in the mixer and inshaAllah khayr can come with it or I died trying.

Misogynist men hate and distrust women, and it comes out during the talking stage. They think that since they are not virgins, that women are also promiscuous, just like them. Women can usually sense this and steer clear.

Any woman worth her salt, would do a deep dive on a man, and see who he associates with.

Perhaps that's why he hasn't found his dream victim, I mean 'wife'.
Most of this dawah guys copy from gaalos who spew redpill content,they are misleading young Muslim men who look up to them,we only need the quran and sunnah to lead a relationship.

Trending

Latest posts