Deadly fighting between Puntland and Galmudug troops - Galkacyo- Shit's getting real

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope they stop fighting soon. I don't like when my people fight each other. I wonder why they are fighting though.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Are you actually happy that somalis are fighting each other?
Yes I like to see my enemies dead dead dead and if I can't do it it brings happiness to me when someone else does it for me:banderas:
Let the fun begin mj and there hawiye lovers will duke it out:diddyass:

Yes I like to see my enemies dead dead dead and if I can't do it it brings happiness to me when someone else does it for me:banderas:
Let the fun begin mj and there hawiye lovers will duke it out:diddyass:
I am not any of thes qabil who are fighting but still I don't want them to fight.I think you listen to old folks who talk about nothing but qabil. Am I right? Because if you grew up here you are not suppose to be qabilst.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I am not any of thes qabil who are fighting but still I don't want them to fight.I think you listen to old folks who talk about nothing but qabil. Am I right? Because if you grew up here you are not suppose to be qabilst.
Do you want better somalia? Then this war is necessary:cool:

Hafez

VIP
Turns out Somalis have the same origin and they fighting. Low IQ cavemen. @bandit let all the clans fight then my clan and your clan take over and share power. Divide and conquer .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts