Deadly fighting between Puntland and Galmudug troops - Galkacyo- Shit's getting real

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
I predicted this catastrophe to befall Bugland ages ago.

Let the games begin. Galmudug 1-0 Punaniland

giphy.gif

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I'm proud of myself. As much as you denied it, I knew you were my sister in Mijjerteinimo. :ftw9nwa:

Anyway, all the dead are civilians and both Puntland & Galmudug have 2 POWs each. They will be exchanging them soon. Don't worry about these sickos who are weeing themselves at the thought of dead MJ children.
@IntensiveCareUnit explain yourself to think mj would be this close to me:damedamn:

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
walaahi i have never seen bigger nacasnimo than these dacas dameers. niggas seriously going to get butthurt about a road being built--something beneficial for everyone!--so they go and attack innocent bystanders in their homes. how many children and women have these ootistiyal mooryans slaughtered?

@menace posting an update from dahir calasow? ive never seen a more biased mooryan on social media. hes a known liar. menace xata dadkaga bu caya, how do you look now.

faanka jooji. maseerka jooji.

I don't know I'd you realized this, maybe you haven't bc you're cherry picking on me but Adeer I've been posting things from him that was critical to Somaliland, like the time he exposed Dahabshiil family members

Q

Queen Carawelo

walaahi i have never seen bigger nacasnimo than these dacas dameers. niggas seriously going to get butthurt about a road being built--something beneficial for everyone!--so they go and attack innocent bystanders in their homes. how many children and women have these ootistiyal mooryans slaughtered?

@menace posting an update from dahir calasow? ive never seen a more biased mooryan on social media. hes a known liar. menace xata dadkaga bu caya, how do you look now.

faanka jooji. maseerka jooji.
alasiapanel-o.gif

That was deep. I felt it through my bones, heart.

Welcome sister friend. :friendhug:

Bohol

VIP
Lol. Galkacyo is a hot shit hole full of mosquitoes anyway.It is not worth fighting over it, take it from me people.

Last edited:
Even our resident puntland spin doctor @Duchess seems speechless. I dont have any confidence at all in mj puntland taking galmudug. I think we should redraw our borders now, before galkayo 91 is repeated. I tell you what, its my people that are in the firing line first :lolbron: .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Even our resident puntland spin doctor @Duchess seems speechless. I dont have any confidence at all in mj puntland taking galmudug. I think we should redraw our borders now, before galkayo 91 is repeated. I tell you what, its my people that are in the firing line first :lolbron: .

I'm a public official now ( a mod) and can not be seen engaging in these sort of topics. :mjpls:

I leave you with a quote from the Quran.

Fight in the way of Allah those who fight you but do not transgress. Indeed. Allah does not like transgressors. (2:190)

:mjohreally:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
is qaldaan everything north of punaniland :donkey:

There is nothing north of it. lol I think you mean west of PL and you always argue 'Waqooyi' isnt about geography but about culture so why try to argue against it now? Everything west of Puntland is considered qaldaan/Waqooyi. The terms are synonymous.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
There is nothing north of it. lol I think you mean west of PL and you always argue 'Waqooyi' isnt about geography but about culture so why try to argue against it now? Everything west of Puntland is considered qaldaan/Waqooyi. The terms are synonymous.

What are Jigjigawis then? :cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.