Dear someone (Saturday night fun game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Dear kaabo qabil

You are a smart & seem reasonable, an angel can't befriend a demon. May Allah show you things as they're & not as they appear to be. be vigilant in this wilderness & be mindful of those who you choose to be in your circle.

Who is the demon in my circle? Do you mean my non-Muslim friend? Or someone on this site? ii sheeg nooh.:damsel:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Dear someone

I just want you to know, I sometimes want to add laxatives in your hot chocolate, but my religion forbids me to do such thing, so you're lucky. And stop going through my purse everytime I leave the room, my shit is too expensive.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Who is the demon in my circle? Do you mean my non-Muslim friend? Or someone on this site? ii sheeg nooh.:damsel:
Anyone who opposes the deen.
Keep them at arms length.
Toxic weeyey, you deserve better.
I want what's best for you, no pun intended Arr baayo.

Hafez

VIP
Dear someone

If you hit me like you said you would, I will have to get you back. I don't care if you're a girl.
:fredo:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Dear someone,

From my observations you seem like a very caring and warm individual. The type to give the shirt off your back and expect nothing in return, not even a thank you.

Please give yourself more credit. You are lovely.

Edit: I wish I was brave enough to tell this person myself.

Q

Queen Carawelo

Dear someone

If you lived in my city, we would have tea parties every weekend, and I would introduce you to a nice, down to earth girl. Who I can control and if you don't give me my way, I would tell her to leave you. I would also shop with your credit cards. Omg you should move to my city.

Dear someone

If you lived in my city, we would have tea parties every weekend, and I would introduce you to a nice, down to earth girl. Who I can control and if you don't give me my way, I would tell her to leave you. I would also shop with your credit cards. Omg you should move to my city.

Lol

Hafez

VIP
Dear someone,

From my observations you seem like a very caring and warm individual. The type to give the shirt off your back and expect nothing in return, not even a thank you.

Please give yourself more credit. You are lovely.

Edit: I wish I was brave enough to tell this person myself.
You already did.
arab-style-o.gif

Q

Queen Carawelo

Dear someone

I lied when you asked me if I was okay. I really wanted to punch you until you cried.

Status
Not open for further replies.