Dear someone (Saturday night fun game)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen Carawelo

Dear someone

I hope you know you got a friend in me. And thank you for taking the time to go with me to get my oil change. Even though it's a weekend and you probably had other plans but you chose to drive me around and eat fries with me. You're the best.

Hafez

VIP
Dear someone

I don't hate anyone nor do I have a grudge against anyone. I actually love Somalis. Wallahi TheXamarCadcadGuy has never been racist or cursed irl as far as he can recall and he can remember things he did from age 1.

Hafez

VIP
Dear Someone,

TheXamarCadcadGuy decided to make this his username because over 90% of his people left Xamar and they are not synonymous with 'reer Xamar' anymore, therefore he had to include 'cadcad' so that people know what type of reer Xamar they are dealing with.

Dear someone else,

Mughirah would love it if we all stopped dissing each other but he only defends his people when they are attacked, from now on he won't even say anything back.

A

Atiya

Dear someone

Please stop stalking me and talking about me in the anon section and trying to find me in social media. You need professional help. Go and find a hobby, this obsession you have with me is getting out of hand.

Hafez

VIP
Dear someone,

Initially, I did not call myself 'cadcad', rather that's what other people called me so I decided to settle with it. I personally think it sounds strange af.

Status
Not open for further replies.