Demographic of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
So many oromos in the towns west of hargeisa, they are muslims but are second class citizens, the parents send their sons to work by being shoe polishers, they send their daughters to beg for money.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
So many oromos in the towns west of hargeisa, they are muslims but are second class citizens, the parents send their sons to work by being shoe polishers, they send their daughters to beg for money.

Don't understand why people don't deport them. My mom's friend said there's a ton of them in Burco.

Apollo

VIP
Don't understand why people don't deport them. My mom's friend said there's a ton of them in Burco.

They are all over Northern Somalia.

Even in tiny tuulo like Qardho you will find several hundred Oromos. It's odd.

They are illegal immigrants and those shoe shiner kids should go to their country oromia and study. It is responsibility of Ethiopia, they increase the crime levels in the city and I can show you the videos plus these kids will fall for danger of sex trade and bring bad influence for our kids. Send them back to oromia

This is small video showing the demographic of gulf countries and the percentage of locals and foregin workers (foregin workers are more than locals). They are training their people to replace the foregin workers. National security comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts