Demographic of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

I didn't choose Sweden. My mother did and they opened up their borders. Learn the difference.

That's completely understandable. If it's such a issue. It's best to voice your opinions on others if you are living in their shoes.

Nonetheless, I think we are all out of our depths in discussing who and what should living a country we are currently not residing in. Becoming a sideline commentator will not cause an affect, rather it'll cause a hindrance on your perspective of others.....

But who am I to question your thought!

Yet, you're a Somali living in Sweden. Learn to co-exist.
Laila the Oromo and Bantu are claiming our country and believed that there is not Somali race but Oromo and Arab breeds (which is false) so they are coming to our country to populate it. Oromo are send by their country Ethiopia to annex our SL/PL, Bantu on other hand have false claim that we are Arab and we should leave Somalia for them though they came just 80 or 90 years ago during slave trade. Already made videos threating us Somalis to be killed. So, the logic is to defend ourselves from them. We do not want other hotel Rwanda in Somalia.

That's completely understandable. If it's such a issue. It's best to voice your opinions on others if you are living in their shoes.

Nonetheless, I think we are all out of our depths in discussing who and what should living a country we are currently not residing in. Becoming a sideline commentator will not cause an affect, rather it'll cause a hindrance on your perspective of others.....

But who am I to question your thought!

Second @Barni never claimed Sweden and tried to change the history like the Bantu and Oromo do in Somalia . Plus Oromo and Bantu joined al shabab and killed Somalis daily. If she pulls something like these the gas oven will be waiting her.

N

NaomiHoney

Laila the Oromo and Bantu are claiming our country and believed that there is not Somali race but Oromo and Arab breeds (which is false) so they are coming to our country to populate it. Oromo are send by their country Ethiopia to annex our SL/PL, Bantu on other hand have false claim that we are Arab and we should leave Somalia for them though they came just 80 or 90 years ago during slave trade. Already made videos threating us Somalis to be killed. So, the logic is to defend ourselves from them. We do not want other hotel Rwanda in Somalia.

Damn, I really should start learning about Somali politics. thanks for Bantu explanation for dummies

N

NaomiHoney

Second @Barni never claimed Sweden and tried to change the history like the Bantu and Oromo do in Somalia . Plus Oromo and Bantu joined al shabab and killed Somalis daily. If she pulls something like these the gas oven will be waiting her.

Oh for real. She gonna get killed coolio:damn:

Don't die

Oh for real. She gonna get killed coolio:damn:

Don't die

If you read the news they will see how in past they burnt refugees centres in German and killed immgrants. Imagine if Somalis in Norway made videos and demande the next king will be Somali either they will kill the people!! Do you think the Norwegian people will be silent. No and no.
Bantu in Somalia made video that they want to be next president Bantu and whole state form them plus joining the shabab and they are minority in country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts