Describe your looks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Was your pm raided :lolbron:... short, dark, and big eyes still sexy :diddyass: guys don't let that stop you from sliding in her pm like
mattress-faceoff.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Lol I don't get pms, I don't come here to make friends, I come here to troll and occasionally be serious. :kodaksmiley:

I was kidding about the dark skin part. I'm Mariin and get light very easily and get dark very easily like the girl on my DP depending on the weather, but I am very short though, 5'7 is my dream height.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Lol I don't get pms, I don't come here to make friends, I come here to troll and occasionally be serious. :kodaksmiley:

I was kidding about the dark skin part. I'm Mariin and tan very easily and get dark very easily depending on the weather, but I am very short though, 5'7 is my dream height.
How short are you ? 5'4?:tacky:

Good...
Now that you described your looks you better tell me your price hoe...

@Adheer Warsame aka Aussie , come and describe yourself INFIDEL so I can showcase you and @Lucifer at the upcoming male-hoe auction going on in Dubai..
:chrisfreshhah:

You still salty ? Waar duffka iskaa tiir tiir shit was just banter not that serious amaa your still in your feelings ? :lolbron:

Next reply will be how much is your price hoe! like a broken record :sitdown:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
You still salty ? Waar duffka iskaa tiir tiir shit was just banter not that serious amaa your still in your feelings ? :lolbron:

Next reply will be how much is your price hoe! like a broken record :sitdown:
Exactly my little INFIDEL!!

HOw MUCH?

Status
Not open for further replies.