Describe your looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not gonna lie... Somali girls can be very mean :damn:

Do you sometimes get old somali man asking you in somali are you somali:damn:

Or is it just me and they wanna shukaansii me

So I say huh what I don't understand habashe habashe hahahaha than they look at me like :farole:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

So I say huh what I don't understand habashe habashe hahahaha than they look at me like :farole:
RUDE...VERY VERY RUDE..
:birdman:

Just a couple of days ago I was out with my Tanzanian friend and 3 Somali men passed and one of them said "gabdaheena wey qurxoon yahiin" extra loud. They were homeless and on their way back from the soup kitchen. Still...
tVoGaf.gif

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:friendhug: I feel you
I was in the elevator with two Somali girls a few weeks back, I had my earphones in but soundcloud paused because my network went to shit. One of them asks the other in Somali: "Do you think he's Somali?" and the other responded "Yes, don't let him hear you. He's X's cousin". :mjcry:
For me it coincides with the different stages of my hair growth, after it grows past a few inches they start to say I look habeshi and after a few inches more they start to say "warya garre maad tahay mise gaaljecel?".

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
forget all of that, all i know is my beard is slowly starting to come in :banderas:

I thought I was gonna have bidaar on my face for life :mjcry:

give it a couple of years and imma be up in this like
arabmjpls1-png.3182

Just a couple of days ago I was out with my Tanzanian friend and 3 Somali men passed and one of them said "gabdaheena wey qurxoon yahiin" extra loud. They were homeless and on their way back from the soup kitchen. Still...
tVoGaf.gif

Wallahi that breaks my heart they were homeless?!

I saw one somali guy, who was homeless acouple years back... His trainers didn't even have a front you could see his toes.

I still cant get him out of my mind I almost broke down crying
:jcoleno:

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
Dark skin, 6ft, 190, muscle, nappy hair, big lips.
We have very similar measurables my friend . 5ft11.5 180 I'm pretty muscular compared to other people I know who are Somali/Harari but nothing impressive. I have silky black hair and I'm my skin tone is between Vin Diesel and Draco Malfoy status. Yes I suffer from :reallymaury: privilege. I've been told.:bell:

Status
Not open for further replies.