DEVASTATING: Youtuber asks people on the street “which African country has the most handsome men”. Geeljires were ignored (xaliimos here happy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

ladies remember, y’all stuck with us :rejoice: :hemad:

majority of us might be ugly but y’all eventually have to settle down with us:umad::sass1:

Apollo

VIP
She mostly interviewed Whites and West Africans. White people don't know shit about Africa and West Africans are going to pick themselves.

Lastly, women are into money/success and Somalis are associated with poverty. Nothing to do with looks.

What's so good looking about flat huge noses?

And for their supposed muscularity, anybody can hit the gym and get swole.

Come on, anyone that has been around West Africans knows those lot had muscles even when they were fetus lol. Somalis probably have to put in 5x of work in compared to those lot.

Apollo

VIP
Come on, anyone that has been around West Africans knows those lot had muscles even when they were fetus lol. Somalis probably have to put in 5x of work in compared to those lot.

I think it is exaggerated. They only have a slight advantage when it comes to muscle mass, not an overwhelming one.

Viscount

I got real connections
The chin is due to diet and soft food consumption simple as that
It's due to mouth breathing all the time, alot of niggas gasping for air like fish out of water. Alot of Somali guys are mouth breathers.
Nasal-breathing-mouth-breathing.jpg

Looks like Nigerian, Ghanaian and Angolan men are the most desired. To be far though most Somalis left the Netherlands to move to the UK and other countries more than a decade ago. :whoa:

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
Looks like Nigerian, Ghanaian and Angolan men are the most desired. To be far though most Somalis left the Netherlands to move to the UK and other countries more than a decade ago. :whoa:
Madows always move to white girls so it’s normal for the albinos to act such a way towards Tyrones people

i don't get how as nomads we didn't evolve to be mascular. shouldn't that be only for agricultural people like indians? why the f*ck did we get skinny skeletal structure and west africans didn't?? and we have huge milk consumption we should have made as giants like scandinavians

Oromia President

I stan both Troye Sivan and 486th President
i don't get how as nomads we didn't evolve to be mascular. shouldn't that be only for agricultural people like indians? why the f*ck did we get skinny skeletal structure and west africans didn't?? and we have huge milk consumption we should have made as giants like scandinavians
Diet changed and the civil war and even more famines had hit our people simple

Royalflush

novacane
Being in a hot arid environment all day means your body doesn’t need fat under the skin to keep it warm so skinny was the optimal condition
As for being giants I think they’re main diet consisted of a lot of fish and protein whereas with ours it’s more bariis and cambuulo and milk

your statement reminds me of this internet meme :deadmanny: :dead1::dead1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The average skinny Abdi has to be on mass gainers and hit the gym 6 days a week to achieve that athletic NFL player like frame. Blame it on the skinny east Africa nomadic genes.

I Can't relate to this struggle though because I am 6'3" 220lbs of pure muscle. :win:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44

I think they have more testosterone. They’re all natural muscular even if they don’t work out.

download.jpeg
is There I think those tt identify black African tht are skinny and not muscle
U guys Realy comparing akiny salis to muscle non Somalis
Same can done like muscle muscle somali man or man to skinny non Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts