Did Allah Destroy The Ancient Somalis?

Cush

Cushite Arab
You don’t actually believe the Arab clan myth right?
Been through the same shit, believed it first, thought it was a lie and thought I was a Puntite
Now there's genetic, Islamic and historical evidence
Go to culture and history pages 3 through 7 and see my threads

Cush

Cushite Arab
By the way- If @Cush is right that Allaah swt destroyed the old Somalia- and u claim that they were always not a terrible pagans but believers- then why did Allaah swt destroy them? They can't be both. Either they were Pagans and they were destroyed. Or They were believers and they converted quick! Choose one huuno!

Caano geel stinks
100% there was a proto Somali group which disappeared since we descend from 2 people who lived 2000 and 2600 years ago and we match Arabs
Now the book of Zanj is said to be inaccurate but this all adds up now and it's the most plausible explanation, I MEAN WHY DID THE WHOLE OF QURAYSH COME TO THE HORN? The time lines match perfectly, it's like it was Australia with the Aboriginals and we escaped to survive there

True but it varies depending on region. Us Djiboutians have alot of Arabic due to our proximity to yemen and the fact many yemenis live in Djibouti. But if you go to galbeed and visit the Geelgires there will be almost no foriegn/Arabic influence in the tounge. Geelgires in the deep hinterland should be studied to make the most authentic Somali dictionary.

Same thing with Nomadic Arabs living in bedouin tribes. They have maintained some of the most authentic Arabic. For some reason Nomadic people maintain language well over a long period. Unlike settled peoples who seperate and form own dialects and eventually new languages. Nomads move around large land and interact with each other regularly which stops strong and distinct regional dialects & new languages from forming.
Completely untrue. Ogaden and Isaaqs in hawd use the same amount of Arabic words the only difference between them and reer hargeisa is accent

Cush

Cushite Arab
Completely untrue. Ogaden and Isaaqs in hawd use the same amount of Arabic words the only difference between them and reer hargeisa is accent
We got so many Arab words and the languages sound so similar yet they deny

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
By the way- If @Cush is right that Allaah swt destroyed the old Somalia- and u claim that they were always not a terrible pagans but believers- then why did Allaah swt destroy them? They can't be both. Either they were Pagans and they were destroyed. Or They were believers and they converted quick! Choose one huuno!

Caano geel stinks
You seem to have a misunderstanding; I don't agree that ancient Somalis were destroyed. I question the accuracy of such a claim. If they were indeed destroyed, none of us would exist today. It's crucial to use critical thinking. I mentioned that our ancestors held a monotheistic belief, although it was twisted and misguided. This previous belief system actually facilitated their acceptance of Islam, as it aligned with their existing beliefs.

Cush

Cushite Arab
You seem to have a misunderstanding; I don't agree that ancient Somalis were destroyed. I question the accuracy of such a claim. If they were indeed destroyed, none of us would exist today. It's crucial to use critical thinking. I mentioned that our ancestors held a monotheistic belief, although it was twisted and misguided. This previous belief system actually facilitated their acceptance of Islam, as it aligned with their existing beliefs.
The Puntites existed for over 4000 years old, yet all the Somalis descend from 2 people who lived 2000 and 2600 years ago, it's clear they were wiped off, we don't even have any remnants of their civilization, we'd have a gigantic kingdom which was advanced adopted from them if this was the case and our population would be over 70 million

Cush

Cushite Arab
Oromo influence on our language nothing more nothing less
But Oromos lived all the way in the south in the Tana river, they moved into Bale and Hararghe during the 16th century and we barely mixed with them so how?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I see. Wooorrrddd

1696713348414.png

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Nothing arab about us, we have the least recent admixture even though we live off the coast compared to Amhara and Afar, the only thing linking us with them is our religion and ancient admixture, shit most arabs nowadays are J1, they lost their Natufian paternal ancestry.

I dont believe that whole somalis accepted islam peacefully without war. Looking at the nature of somalis thats a bold lie. They probably lost the war easily and were forced to accept it.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
I dont believe that whole somalis accepted islam peacefully without war. Looking at the nature of somalis thats a bold lie. They probably lost the war easily and were forced to accept it.
source: Caano geel.

Kindly provide a single map depicting the Islamic caliphates/empires from any historical era and check if the Horn of Africa was included within their territory.

The reason conquest campaigns were not pursued in the Horn of Africa can be attributed to two primary factors. Firstly, the local inhabitants accepted the Islamic message voluntarily, eliminating the need for military campaigns. Secondly, a significant factor was the directive from the Prophet, instructing Muslims to avoid engaging with the Horn of Africa, particularly the Abyssinians. This directive was grounded in their exceptional hospitality towards early Muslims and aimed at diffusing tensions between the two communities.

Narrated Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-'As:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Leave the Abyssinians alone as long as they leave you alone, for it is only the Abyssinian with short legs who will seek to take out the treasure of the Ka'bah.

حَدَّثَنَا الْقَاسِمُ بْنُ أَحْمَدَ الْبَغْدَادِيُّ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو عَامِرٍ، عَنْ زُهَيْرِ بْنِ مُحَمَّدٍ، عَنْ مُوسَى بْنِ جُبَيْرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي أُمَامَةَ بْنِ سَهْلِ بْنِ حُنَيْفٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ اتْرُكُوا الْحَبَشَةَ مَا تَرَكُوكُمْ فَإِنَّهُ لاَ يَسْتَخْرِجُ كَنْزَ الْكَعْبَةِ إِلاَّ ذُو السُّوَيْقَتَيْنِ مِنَ الْحَبَشَةِ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade: Hasan (Al-Albani