Did This Hooyo Go too Far? Kid Gets Punished For Acting Up In Class!

Too far?

• Total voters
The cycle of Black household abuse is never ending. That child will end up doing it to it to his own child. You will notice people who complain or experienced their parents' bad parenting have the exact same temperament and personalities as their parents.
its not just black parents tho i know someone whos arab and their dad used to beat the shit out of them not in a normal way

Ugh poor baby. Miskiin

She physically abused that poor kid and then humiliated him in front of his entire school and the world.

That poor child will be bullied by his peers and treated inferior by his teachers because his own mother humiliated him.

That mother should be sent to parenting classes to learn how to treat her children well.

That’s why he’s ’acting Up’. He has poor emotional regulation because he lives in a chaotic household. Once he gets over the pain of beatings he will soon repeat the behavior because beatings are not discipline.

I don’t think she’s evil but she probably needs to go to therapy and parenting classes to stop the generational trauma. She needs more tools and to better engage with her son well before he is ‘acting up’.

MAN i hate these kinda peeps. where was this anger when you let the nigga shoot up in your club ? you didn't have the anger to demand him to wear protection? so its the kids fault you never intended to be a parent. these loose AF women always take it out on their kids when they let tyrone and jamal run riot in them. the kids are a consequence of their poor decisions and a ticket to state money. that's it

She's doing way too much. Talking about how she's going to break the face of a kid who can't be older than 9 and also calling him ngga to boot like she's a man. The masculine energy she's giving off suggests she's trying to play the role of a father rather than a mother and that tells me he's going to end up dead in the streets before the age of 21.