Did you know the 2nd President of Somaliland wrote a letter to the Israeli Prime Minister begging for Ictiraaf

Idoors response to anything: bUt aFweyNe diD tHiS... as if we are all Afweyne 80's nostalgic fanboys lol. Honestly they are so deluded and pathetic, I respect anyone who even bothers to understand their emotional rants (fed to them by Idoor hoyo... while Abo is chewing screaming faqash)

Thing is why are you bothered about people who want to dissolve a poltical union? Don't you see Somaglian resistance to a reasonble request (there is considerable sympathy for around the world) that has been made time and time again as a bit fucking weird or no?

Don't give me the same people arguement, many ethnicities are spread over different countries.

Look at Siad Barre a creation of the Somaglia. If we created Siad Barre we wouldn't be complaining either. We don't know who you are going to create next, that's why we need our country back, simple? Not to the Somaglian mind.

Talking about Siad Barre is just a reminder that you niggas can never be trusted with Political. economic or military power ever again, as long as we have means to resist it, which we clearly do.

Last edited:

NidarNidar

Punisher
Even beyond this, generally Idoors just behave like yahuds in so many ways so it only makes sense.
Idoorland real go is Greater Isaaq, just like the yahuds real goal is Greater Israel.
It's not all Isaaqs, just a certain clan, I'm not going to say what clan, what people or what, it was Habar Awal.

1719438623508.png

That's fake made up letter kkk 😂😂

Egal AUN faced a major rebellion with members of the parliament with the opposition faction led Siilyaano and Saleeban Aden accusing him not being faithful to the Somaliland's independent cause in which he faced impeachment that nearly got him out from office and survived by 1 MP that voted against the impeachment.

Even beyond this, generally Idoors just behave like yahuds in so many ways so it only makes sense.
Idoorland real go is Greater Isaaq, just like the yahuds real goal is Greater Israel.
If we wanted greater Isaaq HJ and eastern HY clans would have gone on rampant revenge attacks on Daarood clans possibly displacing them as there's no more central govt to protect them and all the military armaments in the north has fallen under SNM and with that they could have done whatever they wanted in the north if tribal elders weren't included in the movement. :)

Idoors response to anything: bUt aFweyNe diD tHiS... as if we are all Afweyne 80's nostalgic fanboys lol. Honestly they are so deluded and pathetic, I respect anyone who even bothers to understand their emotional rants (fed to them by Idoor hoyo... while Abo is chewing screaming faqash)
Your mom and Da went to Europe as qaxooti because of idoor toppling the kacaan y'all love so much and ending the lovely lives your kinds had Xamar kkk :lolbron:

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
If we wanted greater Isaaq HJ and eastern HY clans would have gone on rampant revenge attacks on Daarood clans possibly displacing them as there's no more central govt to protect them and all the military armaments in the north has fallen under SNM and with that they could have done whatever they wanted in the north if tribal elders weren't included in the movement. :)
Yep rampant attacks just like 25 August soma ahan. I reckon Reform Uk have more artillery than you guys... "British protectorate is our massa". Bunch of losers wlhi

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
Your mom and Da went to Europe as qaxooti because of idoor toppling the kacaan y'all love so much and ending the lovely lives your kinds had Xamar kkk :lolbron:

Toppled? Thought your whole spiel was you were in a genocide and you were victims? Again just like the yahuds, oscillating between victim and victors depending on narrative & need. At the very least, Usc moryaans arent gaalraac like you weirdos

Yep rampant attacks just like 25 August soma ahan. I reckon Reform Uk have more artillery than you guys... "British protectorate is our massa". Bunch of losers wlhi
You stupid of thinking that the conflict in Lascanod was tribal when it was a political one and 34 years ago there was no govt just tribal militias roaming around who could do anything they wanted in the northern regions

My city is doing very well after the fall of that disastrous regime that did nothing for our ppl and we're to develop our hometowns without any state or govt restrictions :)
Let's be real man I hate when people cap. Yes Hargeisa is obviously better now the passage of time and removal of a dictator will do that. But that's just inertia. 'Somaliland' itself has not done anything. Any new development is locals' private investment. As a 'government' though they've been a complete failure.

Toppled? Thought your whole spiel was you were in a genocide and you were victims? Again just like the yahuds, oscillating between victim and victors depending on narrative & need. At the very least, Usc moryaans arent gaalraac like you weirdos
Dude why tf are you crying ?? what's with yahuud and gaalrac?? the only gaalraac I know is Afweyne

Man begged weapons from the US to face SNM even if that costed him abandoning Islam for Christianity :yloezpe::yloezpe:

المجد والخلود لأرواح شهدائنا الابرار 💚🤍❤️

1719599864029.png

1719599955171.png

1719600141321.png

1719600205128.png

1719600736028.png

Let's be real man I hate when people cap. Yes Hargeisa is obviously better now the passage of time and removal of a dictator will do that. But that's just inertia. 'Somaliland' itself has not done anything. Any new development is locals' private investment. As a 'government' though they've been a complete failure.
Under the kaacan you weren't allowed to build 2 high story building in hargeisa and the govt neglected the only major hospital that existed in the north which was built by the British in the 50s so things are much much better than they were under the failed communist junta regime

It's painfully obvious that it's fake. One of the most viral low IQ smear campaigns in Somali history that actually worked. Egal said in one of his speeches that Somalilanders should done more to debunk this smear campaign it was left to fester and 30 years later Somalis still believe it's true.

You tried the same tactic recently with Ethiopia but it was debunked in the age of social media.

I digress. Hargeisa, Berbera & Burco are better than under Kacaan. You talking like Kacan built anything in the rural villages they're still the same aside from the Chinese road. Kacan government was a failure it was kept alive by the unprecedented aid it received from abroad I'd argue the current corrupt government is better at least they don't need sadaqa to build or subjugate their own people.

It's painfully obvious that it's fake. One of the most viral low IQ smear campaigns in Somali history that actually worked. Egal said in one of his speeches that Somalilanders should done more to debunk this smear campaign it was left to fester and 30 years later Somalis still believe it's true.

You tried the same tactic recently with Ethiopia but it was debunked in the age of social media.

Also it doesn't help that we have extremist diaspora that wishes to spite Somalia at any cost and rile them up. They cosign and confirm the existence of this message to appear moderate and appease the west to further distinguish themselves from Somalia. Israel itself never confirmed it got this message and all sites reporting it never provided the primary source material. Laughed the article in Wikipedia sourcing IPO lol.

Trending