Different types of Somali hair texture

I still disagree, most habesha have curly hair lolll

Like i have never seen a habesha girl with 4c hair 😂😂

some of them are timo jileec with Somali type hair but a lot of them not only have ‘4c’ but many even have kinkier hair them most Africans. They have hair like South Africans.

these hair types don’t really work for African hair because type 4 hair is way too diverse. You can tell a white man made this up. Lol

1678483361775.jpeg

1678483378837.jpeg

1678483427294.jpeg

Even Habashas wouldn’t agree with you, they’re (traditionally) proud of their Afros and their traditional style depends upon having kinky hair. Even in their religious imagery they draw themselves as golden skin, large eyed and kinky hair people.

I don’t think you’ve met too many Habashas, maybe you’re seeing oromos/hararis and Muslim Eritreans who look different.

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
I’ve been to Ethiopia several times and based on my observations, the curly haired stereotype is overrepresented. Somalis on average have curlier hair.
Yah? That explains it. Ileen the j word must've originally meant a habashi with a kinki hair. The more you know.

Roronoa Zoro

Right-hand Man
Like the girl in this photo..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think you need to put extra effort to make sure your hair is moisturized from the photos you shared
do you feel like your hair is always dry?
Nope. I use Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Shampoo and SheaMoisture’s Coconut Conditioner. My hair will change but goes the same in like a hour or two.