Different types of Somali hair texture

I have this exact hair pattern, like 3b-c, but due to my negligence and low iron I don't have this kinda volume anymore 😭😭😭
1678498115376.png

Nope. I use Garnier Fructis Curl Nourish Shampoo and SheaMoisture’s Coconut Conditioner. My hair will change but goes the same in like a hour or two.
You need to put on a leave-in hair conditioner and some oil or your hair will dry out. This is the one I usually use. Also, low porosity hair does well with steam/warm water for showers!
1678500057194.png

Yeah probably right on 3c hair type. I assumed 4c because I had searched it up and found similar results.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have an afro with a similar hair type that's constantly uneven. If I don't comb it out immediately out of the shower it starts forming tuffs and shit. What's your routine?

Xabeshis timo dhegax makes the saying about the only thing that can enter their skulls is a bullet make even more sense

Roronoa Zoro

Right-hand Man
I have an afro with a similar hair type that's constantly uneven. If I don't comb it out immediately out of the shower it starts forming tuffs and shit. What's your routine?
😂😂 Until now, I haven't figured out a proper routine. Before, I used Shea Moisture and TRESemme products. I would braid my hair for a couple days and do a big wash. I'm going to test out what @a_bilan suggested.