Disney Fandom made a "Somalian" slave king?!!!

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP

Peep the last guy :kanyehmm: :ohdamn: :stressed: :jaynerd:

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
"He is the King of Somalia who grows with vengeances, filling his kingdom of innocent slaves who are dragged from their burned villages, and has goals to destroy the Kingdom of Nigeria,"

All the way from Somalia? As if Nigeria's History isn't inspirational enough to have a character from there. :umwhat:

This is crazy if somalia is beefing with Nigeria that means according to this fanfic the somalis basically conquerored all the way to Nigeria 💀

That is absurd :mjlol:

How did somalis become villains in a Nigerian story when somalis and Nigerians never interacted in history prior to globalisation/post colonisation of africa :wtf:

The obsession is crazy :gucciwhat:

And what kind of name is kirabo at least give them somali names :faysalwtf:

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
MEVRQ6U.png

The cuqda level is over...

G36v3i4.gif

Peep the last guy :kanyehmm: :ohdamn: :stressed: :jaynerd:
Wait, Fandom? is it official? it's fan fiction why should we care?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
The icelandic guy definitely only knows Somalia and Nigeria out of the 54 nations of Africa.

Im still taking this fanfiction as a W though, nobody remembers the heroes.

The icelandic guy definitely only knows Somalia and Nigeria out of the 54 nations of Africa.

Im still taking this fanfiction as a W though, nobody remembers the heroes.
It's a W I would rather be a villain then a victim.
Plus the villains are always better :westbrookswag:

Last edited:

Garaad diinle

 
Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

The script doesn't make geographic sense. Now that we know cadaan people are behind this who all think Africa is just one big country its starting to add up

The Wire Reaction GIF
A brilliant deflection tactic shifting colonial guilt on to another african country. There is a reason why fantasy and escapism is interchangeable.

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
You know how people can't tell Chinese apart from Koreans and Filipinos and other Asians?

It appears ajnabis can't tell Somalis apart from other madows. Somalis look Bantu to them. It explains why Somalis appear they way they do in movies and cartoons and etc.

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
the person who wrote this fanfic definitely has a slavery kink :holeup:

also why does the somali character have an ethiopian name?

A brilliant deflection tactic shifting colonial guilt on to another african country. There is a reason why this fantasy genre is also called escapism.
Although it's seems extremely low iq it is the perfect move.
for one Somalis will not feel guilty about this at all and will boast about being slavers of nigerians this whole movie will be fkd material for somali trolls against mathows :deadrose:

And everyone else likes acting like victims when somalis are involved so the cadaans will basically be totally overlooked in all this while the damage will have been done before the woke crowd amongst the somalis try to do damage control to no major effect if this actually gets animated.

This is genius and will carry on the internet beef between somalis and mathows.
They must have been following all this internet beef between us and everyone and realised we where the perfect villains :dwill:

Last edited:
You know how people can't tell Chinese apart from Koreans and Filipinos and other Asians?

It appears ajnabis can't tell Somalis apart from other madows. Somalis look Bantu to them. It explains why Somalis appear they way they do in movies and cartoons and etc.
Despite me being fully African I've never been mistaken for other Africans (expect for Ethiopian) most ajnabis assume I am birical, my sister gets mistaken for south-American. Some somalis do look like other madows so you're not wrong but most of us have our own unique look.

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
The worst part is the people making this movie are not even from Africa all of them are white
Everything about that article is fake, including the background information. Disney Fanon is where people can make up non-canon stories (hence the name "Fanon"). Probably some African with low self esteem behind that page lol.

Trending