Disney Fandom made a "Somalian" slave king?!!!

AbdiFreedom

For US colonization of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Despite me being fully African I've never been mistaken for other Africans (expect for Ethiopian) most just ajnabis assume I am birical, my sister gets mistaken for south-American. Some somalis do look like other madows so you're not wrong but most of us have our own unique look.

I've been mistaken for Nigerian, Indian, and mixed-race. I can look radically different depending on the day or season.

Bruh the whole script is basically summed up by this meme pic :drakekidding:

Snapchat-422385516.jpg

Imagine making a movie based off somali troll shitposts :mjlol:

Last edited:
Wait, Fandom? is it official? it's fan fiction why should we care?
I just checked it's an actual Disney Canon movie that will come out in 2027 with a sequel prepared for a somalia vs nigeria part 2 in 2033 :dead:

I thought this was just some fanfiction script this whole time but its real 💀

Oh My God Wow GIF by reactionseditor

Ngl I definitely can't wait for the buuq that will escalate from this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Peep the last guy :kanyehmm: :ohdamn: :stressed: :jaynerd:
The inspiration of the Somali King is a Warlord from West Africa named Askia. I play his civ on civ5, he's meant to be played aggressively. They could have just make the king from Songhai. I don't get it man.

I can't tell if this is real. If it is the cadaans must be capitalising on the online somali madow war.:ftw9nwa:

A brilliant deflection tactic shifting colonial guilt on to another african country. There is a reason why fantasy and escapism is interchangeable.

Walahi I was thinking this guys kinda smart but just sounds like a nacas

Turns out he copied u word for word bar for bar.:drakelaugh::mjlol:
It makes sense he does his homework for his videos on somalispot. I wonder how much of his content he says is copied from here.
:damn:

Xoxoxo

VIP
It would make more sense to make the villain “Abyssinian” then Somali, since our ancestors deff did not want to conquer the whole off Africa.

And since when did Somalis themselves dibble in slavery? It was practised amongst the Arabs who came over from Oman, we’re literally are getting blamed for the shit another country has done. Nobody enslaved nobody and if we did dabble in slavery Somalis would have deff sold their own kind like the people who are portrayed as the heroes :kodaksmiley:

It would make more sense to make the villain “Abyssinian” then Somali, since our ancestors deff did not want to conquer the whole off Africa.

And since when did Somalis themselves dibble in slavery? It was practised amongst the Arabs who came over from Oman, we’re literally are getting blamed for the shit another country has done. Nobody enslaved nobody and if we did dabble in slavery Somalis would have deff sold their own kind like the people who are portrayed as the heroes :kodaksmiley:
Yes 🗣🗣🗣

xiin-finiin

general of ciidamada sida raha ubooda

i think somalis actually had slaves. Don't quote me on this but i think the boqor of majerteen (or was it mareehaan) was mad when it was banned. As for Abyssinia getting the blame, am all up for Ethiopian slander :hemad:.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
First Oda from one piece stating Black Beard as Somali and now this, I wouldn't it much if they actually used a Somali name, I will rather be villain in a Disney movie than a hero, f*ck their agenda.

Trending