Djibouti census 2024 Somali take over !!!!

Djibouti 2024 census. Afars only make up 10% of the population while Issas make up 87%. Overall Somalis are 90% of the country, great news !!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1719705212085.jpg
    FB_IMG_1719705212085.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 226

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
Djibouti 2024 census. Afars only make up 10% of the population while Issas make up 87%. Overall Somalis are 90% of the country, great news !!!
They use to say Djibouti is 60% Somali I thought that's impossible.
When I lived there everyone spoke somali it felt like a Somali city that somehow became a country.

Interesting. I don't know if this applies there, but do Afars assimilate? Like we know there are Somalis and Oromos that assimilated into each other but do the Afars do that kind of thing?

AbdiFreedom

Save 🇨🇦 from Mass Punjabi Invasion
Staff Member
Yet Somalia is trying to learn from us

Africans also train Somalia when it comes to policing and security when they are not qualified to do so. It doesn't mean anything except people got paid.

The numbers have been fudged. Afar are your fellow Muslims. This is about justice and doing what's right. Trying to erase their existence is outrageous.

Africans also train Somalia when it comes to policing and security when they are not qualified to do so. It doesn't mean anything except people got paid.

The numbers have been fudged. Afar are your fellow Muslims. This is about justice and doing what's right. Trying to erase their existence is outrageous.
Afars were the people counting their own districts. Your just mad at the truth that somalis are 90%. Cope with that

Increased control for himself, his family and friends and his Mamasan subclan. Also, the weakening of the Afar. This is purely political.
Afar have no political power, you know nothing about Djibouti’s amuus 😂 IOG controls every Afar in the country. The only opposition are other Issas like fourlabe and rer muse.

Last edited: