Djibouti census 2024 Somali take over !!!!

Attachments

• 20240630_211159.jpg
    20240630_211159.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 67
Djibouti 2024 census. Afars only make up 10% of the population while Issas make up 87%. Overall Somalis are 90% of the country, great news !!!

When's their last census?

If it's not very recent and these findings are far from previous estimates it could be, probably war propaganda.

Djibouti trying to hide it's diversity and increase it's Somali population to make itself seem more dangerous as it enters into conflict with SL. (COULD BE OR I COULD BE MAKING IT UP)

Last edited:
The image shows genederr, are you getting the numbers of each district that clans dominate? Was there a question that specified ethnicity/clan?

When's their last census?

If it's not very recent and these findings are far from previous estimates it could be, probably war propaganda.

Djibouti trying to hide it's diversity and increase it's Somali population to make itself seem more dangerous as it enters into conflict with SL. (COULD BE OR I COULD BE MAKING IT UP)
2009 last census was an estimation, this is the first time Djibouti counted every house and person. What propaganda ? Every district counted their own houses.

Says there was a census in 1983.

If Afar were leaving why did the projection match up for total population? You would expect it to be lower I guess, if people were leaving. If common sense applies to the situation.
Brother you thought this census was war propaganda stop acting like an intellectual 😂 Afars population were always guesses never fact

Brother you thought this census was war propaganda stop acting like an intellectual 😂 Afars population were always guesses never fact

It could be faked we will never know unless we have some data to compare. It is suspicious though that the total population is very close to estimates while the composition has changed very dramatically.

There is motive to adjust the numbers we just have to find the smoking gun.

It could be faked we will never know unless we have some data to compare. It is suspicious though that the total population is very close to estimates while the composition has changed very dramatically.

There is motive to adjust the numbers we just have to find the smoking gun.
Sounds like cope to me. Go to Djibouti and see the truth 😂

Afar have no political power, you know nothing about Djibouti’s amuus 😂 IOG controls every Afar in the country. The only opposition are other Issas like fourlabe and rer muse.
Are you even from Djibouti? The Afar elite have plenty of money and power and loot the country along with IOG and the corrupt Somali elite. They hold many ministries and the Prime Ministers office. It sounds like you don’t know shit about Djibouti.

We both know why he wrote that. Not one shred of evidence by the way
That dude has all kind of terrorist affiliation but Djibouti’s actions have shown they’re not to be trusted either. Their IGAD report of Kenyan bombing civilians and hidden support to jeegan against laascanood are sickening. You should want better aswell, but it’s your president not mine.

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
Africans also train Somalia when it comes to policing and security when they are not qualified to do so. It doesn't mean anything except people got paid.

The numbers have been fudged. Afar are your fellow Muslims. This is about justice and doing what's right. Trying to erase their existence is outrageous.
You mean training southern Somalia only

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Most Afars live in Djibouti City. Djibouti city has more Afars than Obock, Tadjourah and Dikhil put together. The Afar are roughly 30-40% of the overall population, and have similar rates of population growth to the Somalis.

Trending