Djiboutian, DDSI and Sujuus have their Norwegian citizenship revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
You know where Dadaab is right? :mjpls:
It's not on Kikuyu territory :mjpls:

What are Ogadenis doing in Texas and Arizona? :mjpls:

You misunderstood, those are refugee camps. The people in there aren't from Kenya despite their grandparents being born there because it's a camp not a xaafad. It's not the same as being from Garissa or Nairobi. Dadaab residents are all from Somalia and they can claim asylum.

King-of-GODEEY

♛♛ SSpot overlord ♛♛
@KowDheh The people in NFD pretend to be Qaxooti is what I meant. The road to America wasn't clean for many of us. :wow:

Plus Not everyone in Kenya is Suju. People in NFD speak fluent Somali and have the same accent as Somalis in Jubbaland.

Hubble

VIP
@KowDheh The people in NFD pretend to be Qaxooti is what I meant. The road to America wasn't clean for many of us. :wow:

Plus Not everyone in Kenya is Suju. People in NFD speak fluent Somali and have the same accent as Somalis in Jubbaland.

Some people are thoroughly screwed. NFD is still a hell hole (poverty and Kenyan discrimination), imagine being deported back there and you haven't any savings? My advice to those who lied is to start saving now, work night and day. The worst that could happen is that you have a nice villa and little business to keep you going.

Fucking a jaajuusiin
Don't even trust your own cousins or relative, saxiib.

I know a Somal guy a good Freind of mine he works with Mi6 he only hunts alshabab, he frequents between Somalia,Kenya South Africa and uk.

I know Somali NiSA have agents in London they work with the secret intelligent service in uk.

Apollo

VIP
Wasn't Ayaan Hirsi Ali caught red handed a few years ago for being a lying Suju?

edit: Looked it up and it was the case. She wasn't deported because she was an MP at the time. Otherwise she would have been deported.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Everyone deserves a better life. Clearly if people had to choose between Norway and Garissa they would choose Norway.

I wonder if they snitched on themselves. Telling natives that they never went to Somalia.

Status
Not open for further replies.