Djiboutian, DDSI and Sujuus have their Norwegian citizenship revoked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Officially those Cushitic tribes requested in 1960 to join Somalia but British said no and Kenya was formed in 1965. Plus Kenyan government does not allow them to move to south.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Kikuyus and all Bantus are native to West Africa, specifically Cameroon. All of East Africa to the Great Lakes were first inhabited by Cushitic speaking pastoralists. They were wiped out during the Bantu expansion, with only a few tiny Bantuized groups like the Iraqw remaining.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No one had to snitch, they monitored his travels to jabouti.

Gaalos aren't dumb, they are very much aware of that somalis can live outside of 'Somalia'. Doesn't matter when you got your citizenship they can revoke it at any time. :/

There are plenty of ways to get to european countries legally and more importantly safely.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
They did need a snitch, that's how they started investigating him.

It says a group of a hundred somalis, they made it seem like they hired people not so much as a friend getting back at someone.

There's been many cases of somalis informing their governments about fraudulent refugee seekers. Honestly it only hurts legit refugee seekers as they're the ones who usually get refused. So I'm not exactly upset at this.

Hubble

VIP
It says a group of a hundred somalis, they made it seem like they hired people not so much as a friend getting back at someone.

True, they only specified that the politician was snitched on. The others were subject to investigations but what I want to know is, did they go through all Somalis in Norway or were there suspicions about these individuals? I would not be surprised if at school or work they revealed they spoke French or Swahili and that led to a Norwegian tipping off the authorities.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
True, they only specified that the politician was snitched on. The others were subject to investigations but what I want to know is, did they go through all Somalis in Norway or were there suspicions about these individuals? I would not be surprised if at school or work they revealed they spoke French or Swahili and that led to a Norwegian tipping off the authorities.

No I don't think anyone specifically is being targeted but they have contacts with EU countries (for those claiming qaxooti in several countries smh) and they know where we travel to. If you travel to certain destinations to frequently you'll be put on their radar (for terrorism and God knows what else)

Yaab aduunka, I just reread the part about anon tip, is this guy trying to become a politician in jabouti. Somalis have so much huunguri. Yaab!

Hubble

VIP
No I don't think anyone specifically is being targeted but they have contacts with EU countries (for those claiming qaxooti in several countries smh) and they know where we travel to. If you travel to certain destinations to frequently you'll be put on their radar (for terrorism and God knows what else)

Yaab aduunka, I just reread the part about anon tip, is this guy trying to become a politician in jabouti. Somalis have so much huunguri. Yaab!

Oh dear God I just understood that all travels are documented and a trip back home could create trouble if you came illegally. I feel bad for Somalis genuinely fleeing war, living in prison camps who could have taken their place.

He is actually trying to create another Awdal State of Somalia by the looks of it, wallahi I don't understand qorshadiisa.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Oh dear God I just understood that all travels are documented and a trip back home could create trouble if you came illegally. I feel bad for Somalis genuinely fleeing war, living in prison camps who could have taken their place.

He is actually trying to create another Awdal State of Somalia by the looks of it, wallahi I don't understand qorshadiisa.

They definitely are, they only need to get a little suspicious. I knew of a woman who had three nationalities from two different continents. She got caught in two of the countries and fled to her third nationality. :yloezpe:

The sad thing was she wanted to bring her family here but they got rejected for qaxooti status. She was from the south and from a 'minority' clan so it isn't only people from safe areas ruining it for legit qaxootis.

Hubble

VIP
They definitely are, they only need to get a little suspicious. I knew of a woman who had three nationalities from two different continents. She got caught in two of the countries and fled to her third nationality. :yloezpe:

The sad thing was she wanted to bring her family here but they got rejected for qaxooti status. She was from the south and from a 'minority' clan so it isn't only people from safe areas ruining it for legit qaxootis.

What did she get out of having three nationalities? Were they all Western countries? If so she took 2 refugees places on top of her own and if this is done enough times it's a massive tragedy.

Western people are not idiots like @nucleus said. They have billions in immigration and intelligence budgets. They don't need Somali snitches but some token Somali snitch do help them at times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending