Djiboutians don't pray/French language

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Which language is the more popular and the more important?:yacadiim:

It depends on the region

Africa: French
Europe: French/English (Until Brexit happens)
Americas: English/Spanish
Asia: Chinese/English
Middle East: Arabic (French in Syria, Lebanon and Egypt)
Oceania: English and French

Keo

VIP
I spent year 7 to year 9 learning French and didn't understand much at all. That language is definitely not for me.

It depends on the region

Africa: French
Europe: French/English (Until Brexit happens)
Americas: English/Spanish
Asia: Chinese/English
Middle East: Arabic (French in Syria, Lebanon and Egypt)
Oceania: English and French
Looooooool French is only spoken by island , west Africans and Quebec people

That's it's only sphere of influence outside of Europe
English will always be superior, if French is so great, why aren't people on Sspot conversing with it? Or anyone else outside of French speaking countries for that matter?:drakekidding:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Looooooool French is only spoken by island , west Africans and Quebec people

That's it's only sphere of influence outside of Europe
English will always be superior, if French is so great, why aren't people on Sspot conversing with it? Or anyone else outside of French speaking countries for that matter?:drakekidding:

Africa is French territory, Europe is French territory, the Levant is French territory even the fucking Islands off Australia are French!

I spent year 7 to year 9 learning French and didn't understand much at all. That language is definitely not for me.
Same, I even got an award for it in year 10 yet all I can remember is 'quelle et la dat aujourd hui' or some shit. I can understand the gist of conversations tho.

Edit: now that I'm thinking about it it's starting to come back. 6months in France should do it:ehh:

Last edited:
Africa is French territory, Europe is French territory, the Levant is French territory even the fucking Islands off Australia are French!
Nigeria=English
Egypt=arabic
South Africa=English
Kenya/Uganda=English/Swahili
Ethiopia=Amharic
Algeria=Arabic
a=
Only the shithole DRC and landlocked gaajo in west Africa speak French sxb
And those irrelevant islands in Oceania? kkkkkk

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
French is beautiful. After Italian, it's the most eloquent European language.

I could have almost been raised in French if my parents didn't move from Geneva, Switzerland to Zurich, Switzerland and then to Germany. :(:vo3yidw:
At least you got German... What the f*ck am I supposed to do with Dutch? :jcoleno: All I can do is read Afrikaans or understand it if they speak slowly and that in itself is a dying language. Only way it could've been worse is if I spoke one of the Scandinavian languages instead.
:lolbron:

Africa is french territory? Lmao i think you meant West africa. However, i think french is mostly spoken by the self-hating ruling classes in those countries, whereas the masses speak indigenous lingos.

Status
Not open for further replies.