Do Jinns Exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to first understand their history. These entities were the original inhabitants of Earth, before the creation of Adam (as). Due to their corruption they were driven out of the mainland into Island(s) in the southern ocean. This should tell you how ancient they are.

The majority of ancient peoples acknowledged them as gods, spirits, demons, etc. There are several mediums one can contact/summon them. The main medium used is magic. Have you heard of Talut and Malut, the Angels sent by Ilahey to test the people with evils of magic? They descended around the time of Nimrod I believe, in the region of Babylon. Have you noticed occultists and their mention of Babylon/the Tower?
Then there was Sulaiman (as) and the books of magic ascribed to him - buried supposedly under his throne. Again occultists mention his ring, etc. and its power in their lore.

These occultists are very aware of the Jinn, as the Jinn are aware of them. A majority of their writings can be traced back to the two time periods mentioned previously.

They have their little gangs: pagan witchcraft, Wiccans, Thelemites, Right Hand & Left Hand magicians, Chaos magicians etc. but all seek to communicate with the Jaann.
Now you have me jumping at the smallest noise I hear lol. So voodoo priestess, mediums, etc all contact jinns through magic? And I can kind of understand ancient people worshipping these beings but why still in this day of age? Espicially if they've been reduced to being worshipped by the outer fringes of society. Is their power really that grand?

Now you have me jumping at the smallest noise I hear lol. So voodoo priestess, mediums, etc all contact jinns through magic? And I can kind of understand ancient people worshipping these beings but why still in this day of age? Espicially if they've been reduced to being worshipped by the outer fringes of society. Is their power really that grand?

They are part and parcel of mainstream society. Look into the origins of certain symbols, and even thumb-signs, that we take for granted. All the relevant people in power are masons. What they teach in these lodges is a form of the occult. The Jinn, although treacherous, can also be helpful. Our greedy nature pushes into striking deals with these liars for a few worldly gains.

I've personally met people who've messed around with some sigils and texts, and who are to this day still plagued. May Allah protect us.

VixR

Veritas
There is some truth in what you wrote, but hallucinations and the existence of actual entities are not mutually exclusive.

A majority of the men who've kick started the European 'enlightenment', and subsequent men in positions of power across the West - have all engaged in or studied the occult. This is no mere coincidence.

Were the fathers of modern Europe madmen in this regard?

You're gaal right? If you are really curious (and brave) I can direct you to the relevant text that will allow you to... experience something. No drugs involved.
Lol at how you think it influences me to state, "There were European fathers that were occultist" as if that substantiates the so-called occult.:comeon:

:browtf:
Experience what? See Jinns?

Experience what? See Jinns?

I haven't dabbled with that alhamdullilah so I can't say. I've only spoken to those who were 'successful' with it and those bearing residual effects.

I have seen them speak through people and manipulate objects (as a few on this forum might've as well). But you cannot see their form. They take the shape of whatever you fear.

I recommend joining a ruqya team in your spare time. You needn't tell them of your unbelief - just sit there and watch. Some cases will be misdiagnosed mental illnesses, but the other ones - those are the interesting ones. It would definitely make you question your unbelief.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
I don't doubt ppl see things. What I highly doubt is the nature what they saw being paranormal.

It's like with near death experiences and dreams; the Christians very conveniently see Jesus and angel people and the Muslims see Mohammed. If there was objective truth to these sightings, and it isn't a glitch of the mind, a trick of the eyes, a psychological episode or dream, then why do these experiences always correspond to their preexisting beliefs?

In White culture, ppl say they see ghosts, apparitions of real ppl they knew. Muslims say they see the Jinns as perpetuated by their scriptures. I don't think its a coincidence that they respectively see exactly what they're exposed to.

Marry me.

:kendrickcry:

No Dowry though.

They are part and parcel of mainstream society. Look into the origins of certain symbols, and even thumb-signs, that we take for granted. All the relevant people in power are masons. What they teach in these lodges is a form of the occult. The Jinn, although treacherous, can also be helpful. Our greedy nature pushes into striking deals with these liars for a few worldly gains.

I've personally met people who've messed around with some sigils and texts, and who are to this day still plagued. May Allah protect us.
:mjpls:
Everything always comes back to the illuminati and free masons. What text could be so powerful that even just "messing around" with it could have you feeling the residual affects of it years later?

VixR

Veritas
I haven't dabbled with that alhamdullilah so I can't say. I've only spoken to those who were 'successful' with it and those bearing residual effects.

I have seen them speak through people and manipulate objects (as a few on this forum might've as well). But you cannot see their form. They take the shape of whatever you fear.

I recommend joining a ruqya team in your spare time. You needn't tell them of your unbelief - just sit there and watch. Some cases will be misdiagnosed mental illnesses, but the other ones - those are the interesting ones. It would definitely make you question your unbelief.
Are these ppl Muslims? What sort of residual effects? What book?

Are you part of a ruqya team? Is that where you experienced the Jinns' manipulation of objects and speech through people? How do you separate the misdiagnosed mental illnesses from what you deem the occult?

:mjpls:
Everything always comes back to the illuminati and free masons. What text could be so powerful that even just "messing around" with it could have you feeling the residual affects of it years later?

If a fuckboy chooses to be silly and use tried and tested techniquest to summon God knows what. Whatever he yanks here may not take too kindly to that. The residual effects are quite simple and not fantastical, from seeing shadows, frequent nightmares, attraction to filth, constant unease etc.

The text in itself is useless if it's not used in a ritual. There is power in rituals.

If a fuckboy chooses to be silly and use tried and tested techniquest to summon God knows what. Whatever he yanks here may not take too kindly to that. The residual effects are quite simple and not fantastical, from seeing shadows, frequent nightmares, attraction to filth, constant unease etc.

The text in itself is useless if it's not used in a ritual. There is power in rituals.
:dwill:
I see shadows and sparkling blue lights sometimes but I just attributed that to when I'm high (off weed).
:ohno:
And I have constant unease and nightmares.
:jcoleno:
Now I'm very paranoid but I never partook in any crazy rituals. I had my palm read once but I didn't take it seriously it was just a joke.

Are these ppl Muslims? What sort of residual effects? What book?

Are you part of a ruqya team? Is that where you experienced the Jinns' manipulation of objects and speech through people? How do you separate the misdiagnosed mental illnesses from what you deem the occult?

Most summoners are non-Muslims (except the sub-Indian continent Muslims and their warped idea of good Jinn communication) - in my experience anyway. I have joined ruqya teams in the past - it shook me to the core and strengthened my belief.

There are clear signs of possession at times. I once witnessed a young Somali girl who spoke perfect Farsi. She was about 12 years old. This would clearly be classified as case of possession.

Admittedly diagnosing schizophrenia can prove difficult. But I usually refer to the clear cut cases of absolute madness to proof of their existence.

The books (grimoires) are littered everywhere - the corrupt are bold and share their filth openly. All you have to do is dig just a little bit. Even though you're a gaal I would advocate against that.

I feel like I'm advocating this by merely discussing it. Khalas enough for today.

:dwill:
I see shadows and sparkling blue lights sometimes but I just attributed that to when I'm high (off weed).
:ohno:
And I have constant unease and nightmares.
:jcoleno:
Now I'm very paranoid but I never partook in any crazy rituals. I had my palm read once but I didn't take it seriously it was just a joke.

Are you Muslim? Don't ever go to places like that and never buy charms.

I think you're fine. If something plagued you, you would deffo notice. Be conscious of the Creator and observe your prayers - and nothing, not even the anti-Christ, can touch you.

VixR

Veritas
Almost all summoners are non-Muslims - in my experience anyway. I have joined ruqya teams in the past - it shook me to the core and strengthened my belief.

There are clear signs of possession at times. I once witnessed a young Somali girl who spoke perfect Farsi. She was about 12 years old. This would clearly be classified as case of possession.

Admittedly diagnosing schizophrenia can prove difficult. But I usually refer to the clear cut cases of absolute madness to proof of their existence.

The books (grimoires) are littered everywhere - the corrupt are bold and share their filth openly. All you have to do is dig just a little bit. Even though you're a gaal I would advocate against that.

I feel like I'm advocating this by merely discussing it. Khalas enough for today.
I'm sorry, I'm highly amused.

No please, continue.

Where can I find a..grimoire? :ftw9nwa:

@VixR

“And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Quran) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell”

[an-Nisa’ 4:140].

Are you Muslim? Don't ever go to places like that and never buy charms.

I think you're fine. If something plagued you, you would deffo notice. Be conscious of the Creator and observe your prayers - and nothing, not even the anti-Christ, can touch you.
I would use the term Muslim very very loosely. It's hard justifying being under the constant pressure and control of Islam by being afraid of these beings. I just can't do it. But thanks for the advice I guess I'll never visit another one of those voodoo shops ever again.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

“And it has already been revealed to you in the Book (this Quran) that when you hear the Verses of Allah being denied and mocked at, then sit not with them, until they engage in a talk other than that; (but if you stayed with them) certainly in that case you would be like them. Surely, Allah will collect the hypocrites and disbelievers all together in Hell”

[an-Nisa’ 4:140].

Narrated ‘Abdullah: The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said: Truthfulness (sidq) leads to righteousness (birr), and righteousness leads to Paradise. And a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes and is written as a truthful person (siddeeq). And Falsehood/lying (kithb) leads to Al-Fajoor (wickedness, evil-doing), and Al-Fajoor (wickedness) leads to the Fire, and a man may keep on telling lies till he is written before Allah, a liar (kathaab). [Saheeh Bukhari, Book of Manners, #116]

You said I'd be directed to a relevant text:kanyehmm:

Narrated ‘Abdullah: The Messenger of Allah (صلى الله عليه و سلم) said: Truthfulness (sidq) leads to righteousness (birr), and righteousness leads to Paradise. And a man keeps on telling the truth until he becomes and is written as a truthful person (siddeeq). And Falsehood/lying (kithb) leads to Al-Fajoor (wickedness, evil-doing), and Al-Fajoor (wickedness) leads to the Fire, and a man may keep on telling lies till he is written before Allah, a liar (kathaab). [Saheeh Bukhari, Book of Manners, #116]

You said I'd be directed to a relevant text:kanyehmm:

Check inbox.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
I'm skeptical that they exist but two friends of mine who are both irreligious claimed they witnessed supernatural activities kkkk. I trust their judgement but still I've to experience it myself to actually believe they are telling the truth. There is no way there are entities out there breaking all kinds of physical laws and get away with it! That's not how the universe ought to work. These voyeuristic entities need to be stopped asap. Unless they help me make millions then I'd be cool with them.

I'm skeptical that they exist but two friends of mine who are both irreligious claimed they witnessed supernatural activities kkkk. I trust their judgement but still I've to experience it myself to actually believe they are telling the truth. There is no way there are entities out there breaking all kinds of physical laws and get away with it! That's not how the universe ought to work. These voyeuristic entities need to be stopped asap. Unless they help me make millions then I'd be cool with them.

Exactly! it all boils down to things breaking the laws of physics and not a single case of this has been observed/recorded since the scientific method has existed. Dont you find it a very convenient coincidence that Jinn and Ghost myths were created before we had the scientific method to falsify or verify their clams

:draketf:

The acknowledgement of Jinn-like entities has been in human history since its dawn. Why are you acting like this is some Islam-exclusive thing?

But he willing to be open to the existence of aliens, extraterrestrial life and even human's on the supposed other septillion other 'earth' like 'planets' around the Cosmo's, he is nothing more then a cheap charlatan hypocritical conformist quickademic zombie .

I trust their judgement but still I've to experience it myself to actually believe they are telling the truth.

So what your essential saying is 'I want individual empirical proof to believe this'

If only you used this line of reasoning for everything else you accept blindly because some quickademic expert wrote it in his memoirs during his occult rituals

Your probably open to the existence of extra terrestrial lives beyond this 'planet' based on probability, the same probability theory that condemns your entire charlatan theories to the abyss of irreversible lunacy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.