Do Jinns Exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most summoners are non-Muslims (except the sub-Indian continent Muslims and their warped idea of good Jinn communication) - in my experience anyway. I have joined ruqya teams in the past - it shook me to the core and strengthened my belief.

There are clear signs of possession at times. I once witnessed a young Somali girl who spoke perfect Farsi. She was about 12 years old. This would clearly be classified as case of possession.

Admittedly diagnosing schizophrenia can prove difficult. But I usually refer to the clear cut cases of absolute madness to proof of their existence.

The books (grimoires) are littered everywhere - the corrupt are bold and share their filth openly. All you have to do is dig just a little bit. Even though you're a gaal I would advocate against that.

I feel like I'm advocating this by merely discussing it. Khalas enough for today.
Yo send me the link. I'm interested. I'm not kidding.

Yo send me the link. I'm interested. I'm not kidding.

The fast majority of Atheist in high positions, as well as the elites including the clinton, obama and bush families practice occult rituals, child blood sacrifice, spirit cooking, paedophile, satanism and all are part of secret masonic societies from skull and bones, bohemian grove and Freemasonary.

None of this is conspiracy or secrecy, they openly write about it in their own books, attending voodo rituals, even the wikileaks emails of the clintons/podestas from the hacked servers demonstrate their summoning of demonic spirits and carrying out all kinds of shocking rituals for the demonic spirits.

Copernicus did this, Isaac Newton did this, Einstein did this, Kepler did this and the list is endless, it's like a game of Russian roullet, they teach the blind sheeple followers to believe one thing (atheism, none of these things exist) while they do the total opposites and not only believe in them but worship them.

Here is one of the thousands of Wikileaks emails, regarding occult ritual 'spirit cooking' with the crazed Marina Abramovic, just youtube it to see what it entails, there is even images of her doing it, it involves child blood, male sperm and blood letting.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The amount of black magic & jinns I experienced when I visited Morocco on holiday :oh6b81q: .

Of course they exist. It's one of the main reasons I became practicing.

The amount of black magic & jinns I experienced when I visited Morocco on holiday :oh6b81q: .

Of course they exist. It's one of the main reasons I became practicing.

Stay away from their women, I know many guys that had been afflicted, I regularly go on holiday there, it's the same in East African countries, in Europe they pretty much hunted witchcrafter's into an almost extinction, only the elites and Zionist in the upper echelons still practice it.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Stay away from their women, I know many guys that had been afflicted, I regularly go on holiday there, it's the same in East African countries, in Europe they pretty much hunted witchcrafter's into an almost extinction, only the elites and Zionist in the upper echelons still practice it.

I know black magic is abundant in UAE, Yemen, and Oman, but I never heard about it in East Africa. I also heard black magic is in Nigeria (voodoo).

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
A Muslim jinn is closer to me than all of you gaalos who reject their existence. May Allah bless them with Jannah, where we will drinking wine together inshallah. Shout out to them if you're reading this.:salute::friendhug:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Jins most certainly exists and when they possess a person they can most times drive them insane. A lot of mental illness is sometimes Jin related And obviously a lot of the times it isn't.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Jins most certainly exists and when they possess a person they can most times drive them insane. A lot of mental illness is sometimes Jin related And obviously a lot of the times it isn't.

Mental illness afflicts Jinn too you know...

:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.